4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOME
WITH 2 CAR DETACHED GARAGE
Online Real Estate Auction Bidding Closes:
Thursday, October 12th @ 6:00 pm
Online Real Estate Auction Showing:
Tuesday, October 3rd from 4:00-6:00 pm
Additional showings available upon request
Call 812-474-6100 to schedule
- The real estate consists of a 80’ X 105’ lot at the end of the Partridge Run cul-de-sac.
- The lot is improved with a 1,596 sf, 1 ½ story vinyl sided home with four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The main floor contains a living room with wood burning fireplace, an eat-in kitchen with all appliances, two bedrooms and one full bath.
- The second floor consists of two large bedrooms that could be used as an office or playroom and one full bath.
- The property contains a two car detached garage measuring 22’ x 22’.
- The nice sized back yard features a privacy fence and covered deck.
- The front half of the roof was recently replaced with architectural shingles.
- With it’s desirable cul-de sac location near Henderson County High School, this home has a lot to offer, but just needs a little updating.
Directions: From Hwy 351, turn right on Adams, right on Broomsage and left on Patridge Run to property.
A 10% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing. Purchaser is responsible for his/her own title search. Possession will be at final closing. Any closing fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. The real estate is selling 'As-Is'. Online bidding is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. The real estate will sell subject to owner’s approval.