5 +/- Acres W/50,000 Bu. Grain Storage & 2 Story Farm House
40 +/- Acres S. Union Township
Offered in 2 Tracts
Wednesday, September 27th from 4:00-6:00 pm
The showing headquarters will be on Tract 2 located at 7600 Roth Road, Evansville, IN. Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company.
Thursday, October 5th at 6:00 PM
Live Auction Location:
Fairfield Inn - West
5400 Weston Rd, Evansville, IN 47712, USA
REAL ESTATE LOCATION: From Evansville take Hwy 62 west to the Ray Becker Parkway & go south, go south at the “T” on Barker Ave to Broadway, go right or west to Red Bank Rd and go left or south toward Burdette Park, at the top of the hill at Burdett Park go left or south on Graff Rd. which turns into Pleasant Rd, go right or west on Bayou Creek Rd to Seminary Rd, go left or south to Roth Rd and go right or west to Tract 2 or continue south to Long Rd for Tract 1, go right or west to Tract 1.
TRACT 1 consists of 40+/- acres of highly productive southern Union Twp farmland. FSA Office records states 39.99 acres being tillable with base acres of 29.99 acres for corn & 10 acres for beans. The soils are approximately 75% Huntington & 25% Lindside. The land is located in the flood plain of the Ohio River.
TRACT2 consists of 5+/- acres fronting Roth Road. The land is improved with 8 grain bins with a total capacity of approximately 54,000 bushels. One of the bins is equipped with a Shivers automatic drying system only used 2 seasons. There are 2 propane gas storage tanks (one tank leaks around the valve) that will be included in the sale of Tract 2. The land is further improved with an older 2 story farm house with a partial basement. The home has vinyl siding and a metal roof. The home has a very nice modern kitchen with beautiful oak raised panel cabinets with a refrigerator, dish washer,& slide in range. There are 4 rooms & bath on the main floor and 4 rooms upstairs. The home has central heat & air, well water & propane fuel for heat. There is also a wood burning fireplace in the parlor.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2018.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• Buyer’s Premium of 5% will be added to the sale price.
• Mineral Right will be conveyed with the sale.
• The estate will retain the 2017 growing crop.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
POSSESSION: Possession on Tract 1 will be as the crops are harvested. Possession on Tract 2 will be at closing on the house with possession on the grain bins on or before March 30, 2018, at the farm tenants option.