Japanese ginger pot, 24 karat plate, fan dish, straw crumb brush, dollie
Limoges covered dish, porcelain top pill box
Ante Jemima advertising piece
Stained glass decorative pieces
Wooden pedestal with beaded square base
Pair of upholstered wing back chairs w/ foot stools
Gold base lamp
2 tiered pie crust table
Silver plate items
Wooden tray with cushion
Wire blanket rack
Pair of metal candelabras (one is missing foot on base)
Pair of upholsteredd wing back chairs with Queen Ann legs
Telestar by Meade telescope
Kimball of Chicago tiger stripe mahogany grand piano
7' x 11' area floor rug w/ fruit design
Violin & bow in case
Floor lamp with metal base
Walnut table with glass & wood serving tray
6 gold framed pictures various scenes, one is oil on canvas
Fireplace screen 31.5" tall
1920's Rosewood table 19.5" x 19.5" x 28
Set of 4 wood tv trays
Square game table
Leather Wing Back Chair
Wood Round side table
Leather Wing Back Chair
Hand Made Painted Wood Shelf
Contents of shelf
Glass top coffee table and 4 lamp tables
Ornate Upholstered Chair
Lane Leather Sofa
Lane Furniture Leather Chair and Ottoman
Bombay Company Tall Side Table
Wooden Rocking Horse
Large lot of misc VHS tapes
Modern Wrought Iron Fireplace Screen
Gold framed oil on canvas print
Framed Garden Print
2 -Cushion Fleur-di-lis Upholstered Sofa
Kitchen table and 4 chairs
Rival microwave, Oster toaster, candle, misc
Lot of misc picture frames, trifold picture panel missing glass
Set of 4 wooden chairs
Light oak Armoire with
Sunset Time wall clock, dolphin figure (damaged)
Classic am/fm, cassette, cd player with turntable
Jenny Lin Cherry High Chair
6 Pieces Orchids and Narcissus Bathroom Set
Framed Floral Print
Pair of lamps
Glass top square coffee table and 2 lamp tables
3 Oriental style rugs
Contents of closet
Wood Entry Table
5 shelf wooden bookcase
Upholstered love seat
(9) Gigi Waterfall valances 45" width x 35" length
Mobile chest on chest dresser
Wooden night stand with pull out desk
Pair of night stands
King size sleigh bed with leather insert headboard and footboard
Mobile Furniture dresser and mirror
Ruffle top painted shade dresser lamp
Hinged floor mirror
Lot of Artificial Greenery
6-drawer Lingerie Chest
Oak Dressing Mirror
Rose Floral Arrangements
7 drawer Dresser
Queen Sized bed/bedding
King Size Bedding Ensemble
5 pc vanity set
4 drawer painted dresser
Table lamp & accessories
Painted four drawer chest
Pitcher with artificial flowers
Painted headboard w/ frame & box spring
Childs upholstered bench
Painted twin bed w/ frame & box spring
Musical Rolling horse
Disney princess shoe rack
Disney Princess wall hanging
Fairest of them all mirror
Child's folding table & 3 folding chairs
2 stuffed bears
Framed Ice skating picture
Gold framed etching of Abraham Lincoln by s. j wooy
Antique frame w/ The Windmill print
High quality computer desk
Executive double pedestal desk ( extremely heavy, on 2nd floor, buyer responsible for moving
Round lamp table Approx 15" diameter
Leather executive arm chair
Wind Machine floor fan
Antique copper cupola
Four poster, full size bed frame - headboard, footboard, rails
Vintage 4 drawer chest on casters
Grand Opera record player & cabinet
Antique oak, curved glass, oak cabinet
Metal shelf & contents
Metal shelf and contents
Metal shelf parts
Hardware, microfilament, tape
3 plastic tubs
Metal cabinet with adjustable shelves
Ultimate 5 - 5 burner gas log system
Ultimate 5 - 5 burner gas log system
Steel frame shelf with wood shelves
Glass panel door
Hon metal bookcase
Antique fainting couch
Antique arm chair with ottoman & matching side chair
3 Ammunition crates
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, Mastercard or wire transfer. Auction company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Purchases are subject to state sales tax.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.