Live Master Commissioner Auction
with Online Simulcast
Oakmont Village Apartments located at
9063, 9065, 9101 & 9103 Highway 115 Pembroke Rd
Oak Grove, Kentucky, 42262
Tuesday, November 3rd @ 2:00 pm
- 2 +/- acre lot
- 4 Buildings
- Total SF 26,880 (5,490 SF each building)
- 20 units
- Parking lots for each building with 12 spaces
- Built in 2007
- Concrete slab foundation
- Each unit has a utility meter
- Located approximately 2 miles from Fort Campbell and 1.5 miles from the 124 / Pembroke Rd. exit.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath
- Large open kitchen/living room
- 1 car garage
- Back patio
- Appliances include refrigerator, stove, microwave, and washer/dryer
- Tile floors throughout
Auctioneer's Note: Conveniently located just 2 miles from Ft. Campbell, this property would make an excellent addition to any investors’ portfolio.
Auction Location: On site, 9063 Pembroke - Oak Grove
Showing: An auction company representative will be onsite to answer any questions from NOON - 2 PM on Tuesday, October 27th.
Simulcast Auction: This auction will be conducted both onsite and online. To create an account online account and register to bid, go here.
* For security, you will be asked prior to downloading documents to provide your name and e-mail address.
* The information above has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. The auction company provides what we believe is accuarate information, however, we are not responsible for innaccuracies regarding the property. As a potential bidder, we encourage you to review the information and investigate the property prior to placing a bid. All bids are final and the high bidder enters into a binding contract of this property.
David Arvin, Master Commissioner
- All sales are for cash, or with 10% deposit due by 2:00 PM CST on Wed., Nov. 4th, 2015 with the balance to be paid with interest at 12% per annum within 30 days. If there is a deposit, the purchaser must give bond for the balance with an approved surety, such as a letter of credit from a financial institution.
- The 10% deposit may be in the form of a check or wire transfer.
- The real estate will sell subject to ad valorem taxes for the entire current year. There is no proration of taxes.
- The real estate will sell free and clear of any interest of parties to the foreclosure action, except such right of redemption as may exist in favor of the United States or of the judgment defendants.
- All sales must be confirmed by the Court, but not until after the Master Commissioner’s Report of Sale has been filed and has lain over for objections at least ten days. Following entry of the Court’s order confirming the sale, the purchaser may take possession of the property as soon as the purchase price is paid in full.