LIVE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Well Maintained 2,240 Sq. Ft.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Ranch Style Home
On 1.45 +/- Acre Lot With Barn
Real Estate Showings:
Thursday, March 15th from 4-5:30 PM
Sunday, March 18th from 1-3:00 PM
Live Real Estate Auction:
Saturday, March 24th at 10:00 AM
- Very nice, well maintained home built in 1968.
- Spacious and versatile Family Room off the attached garage with ventless gas log fireplace. The Trane gas furnace is located in a closet in the Family Room.
- Large Laundry Room / Pantry with plenty of storage space off Family Room.
- Bright, open kitchen with Frigidaire refrigerator, Frigidaire dishwasher, whirlpool electric cooktop and new Whirlpool wall oven.
- Kitchen opens to dining area, which features a sliding glass door to sizeable back yard.
- Charming French doors lead to the living room with wood burning fireplace with brick surround, bay window with window seat. There appears to be hardwood floors under the carpet.
- Large, inviting covered front porch.
- Full guest bath with newer ceramic tile floor and walk in safety tub that is approximately one and a half years old.
- Two generous bedrooms with hardwood floors and a closet with sliding door.
- Master bedroom with two closets with sliding doors, a bathroom with shower. There appears to be hardwood floors under the carpet.
- Two hall closets: one contains a newer electric water heater.
- Two car garage with attic space that was an addition.
- House has propane gas, septic system and Robards city water.
- Property contains a 32’ x 40’ barn with concrete floor with two horse stalls.
Family Room: 21’ 9” x 26’ 4”
Kitchen / Dining Area: 11’ x 10” x 26’ 4
Living Room: 18’ 11” x 13’ 9”
Master Bedroom: 11’ 10” x 15’
Bedroom #2: 13’ 10” x 11’ 5”
Bedroom #3: 12’ 1” x 10’ 3”