Incredible 1.5 Acre Lot with Spacious
4 Bedroom Home with Basement
Overlooking Ohio River
Real Estate Showings:
Wednesday, April 4th from 4-5:30 PM
Saturday, April 7th from 10-Noon
Live Real Estate Auction:
Saturday, April 14th at 2:00 PM
Real Estate Location:
2157 Locust Dr
- This is truly a rare opportunity to purchase a home on a large, beautiful lot on the north end of the Ohio River in Henderson. Please join us at an Open House or schedule an appointment to come appreciate the tremendous views all for yourself!
- Spacious 2,557 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, Mid-Century modern style brick ranch built in 1959.
- The bright living room with large triple pane window framing a beautiful view of the Ohio features a wood burning fireplace with brick surround that can be converted to gas and a passage door to the back yard.
- The living room flows into the dining room that also boasts lovely river views from a triple pane window and contains a nice built-in.
- The kitchen with Whirlpool flat top, electric cooktop, Maytag wall oven, newer LG refrigerator & stainless double sink opens into a casual eating area.
- The large flex space with terrazzo flooring, sliding glass doors & refrigerator would be a great game room, office area or could be converted back to an attached garage.
- A fourth bedroom with outside entrance is located off the flex space.
- The laundry room, which is also located off the flex space, contains a half bath.
- The master bedroom overlooks the river and features a full bath and possibly has wood parquet flooring under the carpet.
- Two additional bedrooms feature wood parquet floors and have use of the full guest bathroom accessed from the hall.
- New roof & gutters were installed in 2015.
- New carpet & wood laminate flooring was installed in 2016.
- The electrical was updated in 2014.
- Other highlights include a large covered back patio, fenced yard and 859 sq. ft. basement with an abundance of storage.
- Natural gas, city water & sewer. Gas furnace & water heater.
Living Room - 19’ 2” x 16’ 11”
Dining Room - 13’ 2” x 9’ 10”
Kitchen - 19’ 11” 11’ 4”
Flex Space - 22’ 8” x 20’
Master Bedroom - 13’ 2” x 14’ 10”
BR 2 - 11’ x 11’ 5”
BR 3 - 13’ 1” x 9’ 7”
BR 4 9’ 8” x 14’ 5”
Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2013.
Closing fee shall be split evenly between buyer and seller.
Real estate shall sell subject to owner's approval.