PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
YOU MAY REGISTER AT THE ONB EVENTS PLAZA ON AUCTION DAY.
175 +/- PROPERTIES
OWNED BY VANDERBURGH COUNTY
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING:
THURS., JUNE 28TH @ 10:00 AM
Old National Events Plaza
715 Locust Street – Evansville, IN.
Doors will open at 8:30 am
On behalf of the Vanderburgh County Commissioners, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will offer 175 +/- properties owned by the County.
In order to increase buyer confidence at the auction, the Vanderburgh County Commissioners have sought Quiet Title orders for each property to be sold verifying the property is free and clear of all liens and encumbrances* on the properties. The real estate offered in this auction is sold "As-Is" and bidders are highly encouraged to conduct their own due-diligence.
*(except for certain federal liens)
Link to Interactive MAP
Registering for the auction in advance is mandatory
Pre-registering will take place via the online bidding platform starting June 9th.
Once approved bidders will be able to place bids online prior to and during the simulcast auction on June 28th.
(Buyers that do not pre-register may be denied buyer credentials or be subject to additional bidding fees.)
• Real estate must be paid for in full by 4:00 pm on auction day. The successful purchaser will receive a Quit Claim Deed from the Vanderburgh County Commissioners.
• Payment can be in the form of cash, cashier's check, money order or credit card. There will be a 3% convenience fee added to credit card purchases.
• Title will be in the name of the registered bidder ONLY.
• There will be a $300 fee charged per property to cover the title search, sales disclosure, recording cost & administrative expenses. If the buyer pre-registers for the auction, this fee will be reduced to $225 per property.
• The purchaser will assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2020.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.