'06 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Massey Ferguson Tractor,
Furniture and Household Misc
Tuesday, June 12th from 4:30 - 5:30 PM
Online Bidding Ends:
Tuesday, June 19th at 6:00 PM
Thursday, June 21st from 2-5:30 PM
2006 Cadillac DTS sedan
Single axle trailer
6x 15 ft deck trailer
Thomasville dining room table w/ octagon glass Top & 8 chairs; 63” diameter
Marlin Rolling Block Rifle W/octagon Barrel and Peep sight
Winchester Model 190 semi automatic; 22 caliber;
Winchester model 12; 16ga; full choke
Crossman model 1000 repeater bb pistol kit
Black Powder Pistol
Daisy Red Rider bbgun
Corner Curio cabinet w/ glass door & mirrored back
3 pc Burlington House Furniture bedroom suite
Wood frame uph arm chair
Shop bench desk w/ matching bench
Vizio 32” flat screen TV
2 drawer might stand
Singer cabinet sewing machine w/ bench
Antique Marble top 3 drawer Walnut bachelor chest
Fashion Trend 3 pc bedroom suite
Hanging jewelry chest w/ mirror front
Pressed board bookcase
Carved headboard w/ Hollywood frame & 2 matching nite stands
5 drawer chest w/ carved style drawer front
Dresser w/ 9 drawers & twin mirror; carved style drawer fronts
Sailing boat themed hanging light fixture
Hanging light fixture
Sylvania 24” TV w DVD & VHS COMBO
Black curtains & curtain rod
Decorative 4 drawer book style stand
Pair of Thomasville oak finish lamp tables w/ Queen Ann legs
Beveled edge mirror w/ gold trim
3 cushion leather sofa
28” T resin knight figurines
Resin shields & swords wall hangings
Mirrored crest wall hanging 28” T x 20” w
Kimball Artist Console piano w/ bench
Glass top coffee
Uph swivel rocker
Pair of Bamboo frame chairs w/ black & white basket weave
Modern marble top lamp table w/ walnut base
24”T stain glass style table lamp
12”T stain glass style lamp
Leather over sized chair w/ footstool
Plant stand w/ solar light
Resin Soldier on horseback
Lot of bed linens
Johnson Brothers English China; plates, platter; creamer/sugar, bowls & saucers
Misc Currier & Ives china and misc china
8 tea cups
Framed ship; kowalla bear, mirror; framed prints
Glass covered stand; pressed glass bowl; pressed dish
Porcelain Victorian style figurine
Knife rest; divided tray; pressed plate
Lot of clear dishes
Milkglass plates w/ lace type trim; platter; porcelain wall charger
Box misc books and movies
50 states Quarter collection and coin book
Set of Imperial China
Crystal cracker jar; crystal vase; footed dish
Patio side table decorated w/ penny top
Purses & misc linens
Guardian Easy Care 2000 Wheelchair
2 Folding Walkers
Amana Cookmatic Radarange
Cast Iron Swivel Stool
Set of Vanity Stools
Ridgeway Grandfather Clock
Vintage Oil Lamp; Wooden Wall Shelf
Wooden Plant Stand; Floral Wall Arrangement
Vizio 48" TV
TV Stand; DVD/vhs player; DVD players
Misc items includes tray
Brass Candlesticks; Pillars; Glass Covers
Hamper; Briefcase; misc
Symco China "Granby"
Wood Side Table
3-Cushion Italian Leather Sofa
Italian Leather Chair with Ottoman
"Heritage" by BRICK OVEN STONEWARE
Ashton House Collection Rug
Glass Salad Server; Bowls; Plastic Servers
Clear Glass; Red/Clear Sniffers; Vase
Pair of Glasstop End Tables
Vintage Coca-Cola Trays; Bottles; magnets
Boyds Bears Collection
Stuffed Animals; dolls; crocheted items
2 Christmas Wreaths
Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree; rug
Leather Lazy-Boy Recliner
Vintage Cast Iron; bear
Sperti Sun Lamp
Fireplace Accessories; Duraflame
Tray Table; Tupperware
Octagonal Glass Top End Table
Yellow Rug; quilters hoop; jade/bamboo backscratcher
Lumiscope Pressure Monitor; Homedics ParaSpa
Vintage Glass Top Coffee Table
Dremel Mighty Mite; Laser Radar Detector; Conair Haircut Kit; Fusion Styler Heated Round Brush
SoleusAir Oscillating Reflective Heater
Misc. Box of Items
Kenmore Trash Compactor
White-Westinghouse deep freeze
Oak base cabinets w/ 8’ top
Electric ice cream freezer
Skil Jigsaw; Skill variable speed electric drill
Craftsman tool box & tools
Black/Decker electric hedge trimmer; manual trimmers; sprayer
Hand saws; hacksaw; soldering iron
B/D sander; misc chemicals & misc
B/D electric blower/vac; electric weed eater; extension cords
Electric hedge trimmers
Greenworks electric snow shovel
Misc yard tools; handles; tool caddy
Vintage items on wall
Vases & flower decor
Honeywell air purifier
Bed frame; rug
Wood plant stand; carved figure
Pots; pans; plastic storage containers
Lot of Christmas decor
DVD player; battery charger
Dirt Devil steamer
Toshiba flat screen; Insignia converter box
Material; sewing items
Lot of misc
Short garden hoses
Hoover carpet cleaner; Electrolux vac
Earthwise rechargeable chainsaw; Homelight 14” gas chain saw
Step stool & step ladder
Tony Little gazelle performance 300
Electric H2010 pressure washer
Portable air tank
Oak utility cabinet
Christmas; porcelain figures & flowers & misc
Oak utility cabinet 30”w x 25”d x 84”T
Costco card table & chairs
Kenmore 21 cu ft upright freezer
Whirlpool Bottom Drawer Refrigerator
Pr of table lamps
Stained glass style table lamp
Stain glass style table lamp
2 floor lamps (1 stained glass style shade)
Hanging mirror; plastic pots; wicker end table; artificial plant
2011 Toro push mower with bagger
Troy-bilt electric cultivator
Misc shovels and yard tools
Hose stand and garden hose
Misc solar lights, landscape edging and pots
Two metal stackable outdoor chairs
Bird bath base and resin turtle
Portable potty, shower seat, walker and wheel chair
Two coolers, 24 inch Squeegee, bucket, yard sprinkler
Hens and chicks planter, plant stand, step stone and downspout drip tray
Iron conversation bench and two chairs
Two large coolers
3 Metal plants stands
Outdoor Metal coffee table and serving table with glass tops
Wine bottle landscaping art piece
Large flower basket and misc tubberware
Outdoor Metal patio table with 4 chairs and glass top
Patio table with glass top, 4 metal chairs, and flower pot holder
Two-tiered iron plant stand
Hens and chicks planter, misc concrete landscaping decor
Snail, rabbits, and dragon lawn art
Cardio-Rider Gravity Training System; Body by Jake Ab & Back Plus Exercise Machines
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Purchases are subject to state sales tax.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.