ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
0.61 ACRE COMMERCIAL LOT
IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
Monday, June 18th from 4 to 6 PM.
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES:
TUESDAY, JUNE 26TH @ 6:00 PM
REAL ESTATE LOCATION:
3324 MARINER DRIVE (LOT #4)
EVANSVILLE, IN 47711
• The real estate consists of a 0.61 acre commercial lot zoned C-1.
• The lot is located in a commercial center in an excellent location in the northwest corner of the intersection of Oak Hill Rd. & Lynch Rd.
• The lot measures 120’ (frontage) x 200’ (depth).
• City water and sewer are available.
• Surrounding businesses include Dollar General Store, Moto Mart, CVS, German American Bank.
• All lots have restrictions within zoning qualifications.
From Oak Hill Rd., just north of Lynch Rd., turn east on Mariner Dr. The property is located on the north side of the road.
Terms: A 10% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in November 2018. Possession will be at the final closing. Any closing fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. Online bidding is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. The real estate will sell subject to owner’s approval.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Owner: MIB Developers
Offered in conjunction with Chris Kinnett of FC Tucker Commercial.