Large Collection of Antiques, Collectibles,
Furniture, Lawn/Garden, Appliances, & More!
Mt. Vernon, IN
Live Auction Date:
Wednesday, August 15th starting at 4:00 PM
Live Auction Location:
5848 Tile Factory Rd
Mount Vernon, IN
Antiques & Misc.
Collection of Antique Table Top Scales
Camelback Steamer Trunk
Large Collection of Lamps and Glass Shades
Large various sized Crocks/Jugs, Apple Butter jars, and bowls
Galvanized wash tubs
Cast Iron Tractor Seats- Buckeye, Duane Nash, Stoddard, Misc
Oak Wall Phone
Pair of Antique Carriage Lamps
Collection of Mustache Cups & Shaving Mugs
Collection of Oil Cans
Handcrafted Manual Washing Machine w/Antique Wringer
Reproduction Studebaker Wagon- Handcrafted by the Late Ed Russell
Lots of Copper & Brass Pans, kettles, service ware, & Décor
Platform Scale w/brass beam
White-Westinghouse deep freeze
Whirlpool 4 Burner Gas Range
Maytag 19 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator w/bottom freezer
Whirlpool Electric Dryer
Maytag top load washing machine
GE Mini Fridge
Misc. Small Kitchen Appliances
Round Oak Table
Westlake Antique Marble Top 3 drawer dresser with Mirror
Modern Dresser & Night Stand
Mid-Century Modern hutch with doors
4 Matching Round Back Chairs
Modern Curved Conversation Couch
Oversized Leather Recliner
White Pfaltzgraff Table and Serving set
Framed Art & Decor
Lawn & Garden
Craftsman 850 Series 17” Rear Counter Rotating Tines Tiller
Craftsman Lawn Sweeper
Ariens YT12 Riding Lawnmower
JD Riding Lawnmower
Snapper/Troy Built Push Mower
Misc Mower accessories/parts
Black & Decker Hedge Trimmers
Outdoor tables & Chairs
Squire Wood Stove Insert
6 sections of 6 ft aluminum picket fencing
Single Axle Trailer
Level, tri-pod, measure stick
Misc. Hand Tools
Small Tool Boxes
Gas torch Set
These Items & Much More!
• NO Buyers Premium!
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder when the hammer falls. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the auction. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction items.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.