LIVE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
5,271 SQ. FT., 4 BEDROOM, 4 BATH BRICK HOME
W/WALK-OUT BASEMENT ON HUGE DOUBLE LOT
7006 NEWBURGH RD. – EVANSVILLE, IN
Live Real Estate Auction:
Thursday, September 20th @ 6:00 PM
Wednesday, September 12th from 4 – 6 PM.
Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
-Located in a very desirable area, the real estate consists of two lots totaling 163’ x 707’ with tremendous development potential near Plaza Drive.
-The lot is improved with a 5,271 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath brick home with walk-out basement built in 1951, an in-ground pool, pool house and storage shed.
-The partially finished concrete block basement has a mid-century feel with a bar, kitchenette with sink and vintage Hotpoint range (in working condition) and pine paneling.
-The basement also contains the laundry room, two storage areas, and work shop with sink.
-The main level boasts a large, bright formal dining room with tray ceiling, painted paneling, built-in cabinets & drawers. Guests will certainly enjoy spending time in this space.
-The formal living room joins the dining room and features a nice gas fireplace with brick surround and oak mantle.
-The master bedroom, which has nice built-in cabinetry, is located on the main floor near the full bath with vanity.
-The family room contains a large closet and could easily be used as a fourth bedroom.
-The cozy den / office features wood paneling and built in bookshelves.
-The eat in kitchen has two nice, built-in corner cabinets, a breakfast bar, Whirlpool glass top range, stainless steel triple sink with garbage disposal, Frigidaire refrigerator, Kenmore self cleaning electric wall oven and desk.
-Five built-in lockers are conveniently located in the hall leading to the two car attached garage with electric garage door opener & access to attic.
-The second floor consists of two bedrooms and a full bath.
-One of the bedrooms is very large with built in cabinetry a closet, ceiling fan and access to the attic.
-A new roof was installed on the garage, pool house, shed and front half of the house in 2012.
Den – 13’ x 12’
Family room / Bedroom – 10’ x 15’
Master Bedroom - 11’ x 14’
Formal Living Room – 20’ x 14’
Formal Dining Room – 22’ x 20’
Kitchen – 20’ x 10’
Second Floor Bedroom – 13’ x 22’
Second Floor Bedroom – 10’ x 13’
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is a not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding. All buyer financing should be approved prior to the auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Rodger & Sharon Hendershot