LIVE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOME WITH BASEMENT
ACROSS FROM OAK HILL SCHOOL
7717 OAK HILL ROAD – EVANSVILLE, IN
LIVE ONSITE REAL ESTATE AUCTION:
Saturday, December 8th at 1:00 PM
Saturday, December 1st from 1 to 3 pm
Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
- Nice 150’ x 155’ lot improved with a 1,771 sf, 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick and cedar home with a 2 car attached garage.
- Entry with parquet flooring that leads to either the formal living room or family room.
- Comfortable family room leads to kitchen and sunroom.
- Bright sunroom with crown molding & sliding glass door to fenced back yard, which adjoins a field.
- The two car attached garage with electric garage door on one side is located off the sunroom.
- The kitchen features a new Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice dispenser, double stainless steel sink, Kitchenaid electric flat top range & new microwave hood.
- The formal living / dining room is located off the kitchen.
- The full hall bath contains a bathtub / shower combo.
- The nice sized master suite features a full bath with standup shower.
- The partially finished basement has several rooms, including, a kitchen area used for canning with a gas range, double sink & washer & electric dryer, which are included in the sale of the home.
- Regularly serviced gas furnace & gas water heater.
- City water & sewer.
- Whole house generator.
- Four year old roof.
- Family room – 17’ x 13’
- Sunroom - 13’ x 20’
- Kitchen - 13’ x 9’
- Dining room - 11‘ x 11‘
- Living room - 17‘ x 11‘
- Master bedroom - 15‘ x 11‘
- Bedroom 2 - 10‘ x 12‘
- Bedroom 3 - 9‘ x 9‘
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 5% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Seller: Ansley Cartwright