BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH HOME
IN LEXINGTON SUBDIVISION
6166 ASHFORD DRIVE – NEWBURGH, IN
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING:
SAT., APRIL 13th 10:00 AM
Real Estate Showings:
Wed., April 3rd 4-5:30 PM
Sun., April 7th 1-3:00 PM
On behalf of the Warrick County Sheriff, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will offer 6166 Ashford Drive in Newburgh, IN at public auction as follows:
The live auction will take place 6166 Ashford Drive – Newburgh, IN or bid real time, online at www.curranmiller.com.
90’ x 135’ lot improved with an immaculately kept 2,988 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story brick home, which was built in 2007.
The attractive front door opens to a large foyer with half bath and lovely hardwood flooring that extends throughout most of the first floor.
The master bedroom is located on the main floor and features a master bath with garden tub, tile shower and double vanity.
French doors off the foyer lead to a nice, bright study.
The remainder of the first floor contains an open concept family / dining room and kitchen with recessed lighting and crown molding.
The family room features a gas fireplace, built in bookshelves and a large window overlooking the courtyard.
The dining area flows into the beautiful kitchen that boasts stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinetry, granite countertops and a center island.
The laundry room is also located on the main floor near the door to the 3 car, rear load, attached garage.
The second floor is mostly carpeted and contains 3 bedrooms with walk-in closets, 1 full bath with double vanity and bathtub/shower combo.
Access to the floored attic is also on the second floor.
This like-new, quality built home will sell at ABSOLUTE AUCTION to the high bidder, regardless of price.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to bid your price for this beautiful home on auction day!
Living Room – 17 x 21
Dining Room – 14 x 11
Kitchen – 10 x 12
Master Bedroom – 14 x 14
Bedroom 2 – 12 x 14
Bedroom 3 – 14 x 14
Bedroom 4 – 14 x 14
Study – 14 x 14
Garage – 10 x 42
• A 5% earnest money deposit is due by 6:00 PM auction day with balance due within 30 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in November, 2019
• Possession shall be at final closing
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.