LIVE Real Estate Auction
60+/- ACRES WITH 32 +/- TILLABLE
2 BEDROOM, 1 BATH BRICK HOME & GARAGE
OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
887 Curd Cemetery Rd
Real Estate Showing:
Tuesday, April 2nd 3-5:30 PM
Live Auction w/Online Bidding:
Wednesday, April 10th 6:00 PM
Kenlake State Resort - Garden Room
542 Kenlake Rd -Hardin, KY
The Property will be offered in 3 tracts, combination of tracts, and its entirety via a live simulcast multi-parcel auction.
This will offer an online bidding option for bidders who are not able to be at the onsite auction.
Located in Callaway County, this conveniently located property is just an 18 minute drive to both Murray & Benton, 12 minutes from Kenlake State Resort & Kentucky Lake, and only 3 minutes from the Jonathan Creek Inlet Boat Ramp. This property is an ideal location for a homesite or hunting/fishing cabin all the while having income producing farmland!
Consists of 9 acres with 2 lane blacktop paved road access and provides an excellent potential residential building site with mature trees and small pond located near the rear of the tract.
Consists of 5 acres improved with paved driveway, 1 story 903 sq ft brick home with 2 bedrooms (with a third room, currently being used as a third bedroom) & 1 bath, as well as a 925 sqft garage. This residential tract is ideal for everyday living or would make an excellent hunting and fishing cabin with its close proximity to Jonathan Creek Inlet Boat ramp, Kentucky Lake, and abundant hunting land nearby.
Consists of 46 +/- acres of which 32 +/- are tillable. This tract provides excellent farm land with established waterways and excellent road access. FSA Reports are available online.
Real Estate Location:
887 Curd Cemetery Rd
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction, 24 hrs if online bidder, with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• The property will be conveyed by a General Warranty Deed. The purchaser will be responsible for their own title evidence.
• Real Estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• The Purchaser(s) will receive possession at final closing. The purchaser of Tract 3 will have immediate possession after the auction for farming purposes. The purchaser will sign a farm lease for the 2019 crop year calling for a cash lease payment per tillable acre according to the FSA records. Half of the payment is due August 1, 2019 and final payment is due as the 2019 crops are harvested but not later than November 30, 2019. The farm lease shall expire upon the final closing of the transaction.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• An 8% Buyer’s Premium based on the high bid will be charged to determine the Contract Purchase Price.
• The mineral rights will be conveyed to the purchaser(s.)
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Seller: Beale Family Irrevocable Trust