3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home
1342 E Indiana St, Evansville, IN
Online Bidding Opens Wed., July 6th
Bidding Ends Tues., July 12th at 6 PM
(Subject to auto-extend)
Showing: Tues., July 5th from 4-5:30 PM & by appointment.
To schedule a showing please call the auctioneer, Wendy Miller, at 812-474-6100.
The real estate consists of a 49’ x 128’ lot improved with a 2 story vinyl sided home with partial basement. This 1,820 sf home is located on a nice corner lot and features several updates including a new roof 5 -7 years ago, new siding within the past 10 years and a newer furnace and air-conditioning unit. The home has high ceilings & a large eat-in kitchen that is equipped with a double stainless steel sink, refrigerator, dishwasher and electric range. The laundry is located on the main floor in the full bath with tub / shower combo. There is a living room and 2 bedrooms also located on the main floor. The upstairs contains two spaces, one of which could be used for an additional bedroom. Please note that the carport and yard barn will not sell with the real estate, but can be purchased in an online only auction closing on the same day. Also, there may be some personal property left in the home that doesn't sell in the auction..
Living Room – 14’ x 12’
Kitchen – 21’ x 12’
Bedroom – 13’ x 11’
Bedroom – 12’ x 12’
Upstairs Bedroom – 14’ x 12’
Upstairs Bonus Space – 13’ x 12’
City water & sewer.
Natural gas furnace & water heater.
Schools: Glenwood Elementary / Glenwood Middle School / North High School
2022 Real Estate Taxes: $379.87
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2022.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Gary Miller Estate