Take I-64 E to IN-145 in Bristow, and take Exit 72 from I-64 E. Continue on IN-145 N to the property.
If you’re looking for a peaceful retreat to enjoy outdoor recreation, this property is for you! The real estate consists of a partially wooded 2.15 +/- lot with several improvements. Although some of the buildings like the old house that is uninhabitablebarn need to be razed, the pole barn shelter area and bath house with separate men’s and women’s facilities can be salvaged. There is electric and Patoka public water available in multiple locations on site & there is a septic system, but no field bed. The property is accessed via a deeded easement for a dirt lane to the property. The south property line also has a deeded easement. There is a high pressure gas line on the west side of the property. Patoka Lake & Recreational Area is just minutes away and consists of an 8,800-acre lake along with 26,000 acres of DNR property that offers boating, swimming, water-skiing, fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, canoeing, and camping making this property perfect for the outdoor enthusiast! Also the Army Corp of Engineers is apx. 2.5 miles away.
If you have not read and understand these terms, do not bid.
• Live Onsite
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in November 2022 (2022 Taxes - $91.46).
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and agreeance to this
SELLER: Estate of Richard P. and Shirley Meyer