Welcome to this 1,432 sf brick home situated on a 0.38 acre double lot, offering ample space for your needs. Step inside the living room that connects to the eat-in kitchen, which features a pantry, a double stainless steel sink with a disposal unit, a Frigidaire gas range, and an LG refrigerator. From the kitchen, you can access the spacious family room, complete with a ceiling fan, gas fireplace, and a large closet. This area provides a cozy retreat for relaxation and gathering.
Step off the family room into a pleasant sunroom, where you can enjoy the natural light and the view of the huge fenced-in back yard through the sliding glass doors and windows. The sunroom boasts a ceiling fan to enhance your comfort. With the size of the back yard, you could easily create a private outdoor oasis by adding a swimming pool, outdoor kitchen or firepit area.
The home also contains three bedrooms, each equipped with ceiling fans to keep you comfortable year-round. The master bedroom includes a full bath with a practical tub/shower combo that connects to the hall bath with shower for added functionality.
Additionally, the property offers a 2 car attached garage, yard barn and a nice pole barn with separate electric meter. The pole barn features a workshop area, a concrete floor, Styrofoam insulation, wood burning stove and an overhead door. Notably, the barn provides convenient access from Parkview Drive, adding flexibility to its usage.
With its double lot, functional living spaces, and desirable location near Oakdale Elementary School, this property presents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a home in a smaller community that has so much to offer!
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2024.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.