3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2,520 sf
Northside Home on 2+/- Acres
Online Real Estate Auction
15900 Volkman Rd Evansville, IN 47725
Online Bidding Opens Mon., March 27th
BIDDING ENDS Tues., April 4th, 6 PM
(subject to auto-extend)
Showing: Sat., March 25th, 1-2:30 PM
& Wed., March 29th, 4-5:30 PM
Also by appointment, call 812-474-6100 to schedule
From Hwy. 41, go east on Baseline Rd. From Hwy. 57, go west on Baseline Rd. The property is located at the corner of Baseline Rd. & Volkman Rd.
REAL ESTATE INFO:
Welcome to your charming log home on Evansville’s north side! This beautiful property offers a spacious 2+/- acre corner lot with a charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,520 square foot log home complete with a 2 car attached garage.
As you step inside the home, you'll be greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere with beautiful beamed ceilings and some interior log walls. The main floor features a living room, half bath, laundry room, and a large, open family/dining area complete with a cozy gas fireplace. The large eat-in kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, pantry and built-in desk and is equipped with a double stainless steel sink, dishwasher, electric glass top range, built-in microwave and refrigerator.
Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a large bonus room, providing ample space for family and guests. The master suite features an en-suite bathroom. The flooring has been removed from most of the home, so you can easily install the floor coverings of your choice!
This property also offers additional space and functionality with a 30' x 40' pole barn with an electric furnace, air-conditioning, concrete floors and a large walk-up attic. This structure has a separate electric meter & an attached covered pet run perfect for your furry friends.
Located just minutes away from North High School, this log home is in the perfect location for a growing family or anyone looking for a peaceful and private retreat. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind property - schedule your showing today!
Apx. Room Dimensions:
Dining room – 14’ x 11’
Living room – 21’ x 14’
Kitchen – 14’ x 13’
Family room – 29’ x 16’
Master bedroom – 16’ x 13’
Bedroom – 17’ x 9’
Bedroom – 17’ x 9’
Bonus room – 20’ x 12’
Gas furnace and water heater in home
2022 real estate taxes: $3,407.72
Scott Elementary, North Junior High & North High School.
PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS
DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THE PROPERTY, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
UPON CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION: On-site purchaser(s) will be required to fully and correctly complete and properly sign the Purchase Agreement without modifications. Online purchaser(s) will be emailed a Purchase to fully and correctly complete and properly sign electronically without any modifications within 24 hours of auction completion. The purchaser(s) will also be required to remit the specified non-refundable earnest money deposit to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Escrow Account within 24 hours of auction conclusion. This non-refundable earnest money deposit will be held in escrow until closing and that amount will then be credited to the Purchaser as part of the purchase price of the property. If earnest money is wired to Curran Miller Auction/ Realty, Inc. Purchaser(s) shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Successful bidder not executing and returning the completed contract and earnest money deposit withing 24 hours after the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Purchaser will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the property either publicly or privately with Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. In addition, Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Purchaser.
• Online Real Estate Auction
• An earnest money deposit totaling 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders or within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• NO Buyer’s Premium
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in MAY 2023.
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• Southwestern Indiana Title Company in Evansville, IN will provide the title work and conduct all closings.
EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and agreement to the above terms.
Seller: Estate of Timothy Buchanan