ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH BRICK RANCH HOME
ON 4.5+/- ACRES MINUTES FROM USI
815 S. EICKHOFF RD. – EVANSVILLE, IN
BIDDING ENDS: TUES., SEPT. 27TH, 6 PM
OPEN HOUSE: Sun., Sept. 18th, 1 – 2:30 PM.
Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812-474-6100.
REAL ESTATE: The real estate consists of a beautiful 4.5+/- acre lot improved with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,816 sf home with oversized 2 car attached garage. The welcoming foyer leads to a formal dining room on the right and a living room on the left. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator (water dispenser needs to be repaired), Whirlpool electric range, newer Bosch dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, pantry closet with washer & dryer. The large wood-paneled family room features a wood burning fireplace with brick surround that has been converted to gas log (propane tank outside). A sliding glass door leads to the back patio, which provides peaceful views of the acreage. The other side of the home contains a hall bath with tub / shower combo and three bedrooms, including the primary bedroom with attached bath with tub / shower combo. The large two car attached garage contains lots of cabinetry and counter space to work on projects. Stairs in the garage lead to a huge floored attic with tons of storage space. This area could be finished to provide more living space. The all electric home has a septic system and well. The public schools are West Terrace, Perry Heights, Reitz High School.
Dining room - 12.5” x 11’ 4”
Living room - 15’ 4” x 11’ 4”
Kitchen - 9’ 1” x 17’ 4”
Family room - 20’ 9” x 14’ 9”
Master bedroom - 13’ 4” x 13’ 9”
Bedroom - 11’ x 12’
Bedroom - 10’ 6” x 13’ 9”
ABBREVIATED TERMS: The real estate will sell subject to owner approval. A 5% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in Nov 2022. Possession will be given at final closing. Any fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. The auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. SEE THE TERMS TAB ABOVE FOR COMPLETE TERMS.
PROPERTY DIRECTIONS: From the Lloyd Expwy, go north on University Pkwy, turn left on Middle Mt. Vernon Rd. which ends at property.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2022.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Mr. & Mrs. Sheldon Downey