Take IN-62 W Lloyd Expressway, turn left onto Felstead Road, and then turn right onto Rosser Drive and the property will be on the left.
The real estate, which was recently appraised for $300,000 (see Documents) contains 3.37+/- acres consisting of 3 parcels: 82-05-32-007-105.031-024, 82-05-32-007-105.082-024 and 82-05-32-007-105.034-024 with a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath brick home built in 1959. The 1,960 sf home has a 1,260 sf basement, a 23’ x 23’ attached garage & 2 storage barns. The living room has a beautiful stone fireplace and a cloak closet. The kitchen has oak cabinets and a planning desk with a glass door cabinet. There is a microwave, double sink, Whirlpool dishwasher, Jenn Air electric range with glass burners, a Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator and has vinyl flooring. The dining room has vinyl flooring and an access to the rear deck which has composite flooring. The family room is carpeted with paneled walls and the fireplace is a brick hearth. There is a double closet and bookshelves and has an access to the rear deck with a ½ bath and access to the 2 car garage. The garage has double doors, both with openers. The master bedroom has a cabinet and a double closet and opens to a full bathroom that has a double bowl vanity and a tub with a shower enclosure and has linen storage. The second bedroom has hardwood floors, a double closet and a lovely crystal chandelier. The third bedroom has hardwood floors and 2 closets. The lower level has a rec room with nice vinyl flooring, an antique bar and a back bar from a historic westside bar. The lower level also has a bathroom, a closet and a rear ground level entrance. The home also consists of an office, a storage closet, utility room, has city water, a septic system and a Generac whole house generator. The home has been updated with carpet that was recently replaced, new flooring in the bathroom and a roof that is less than 10 years old.
Living Room – 13’ x 21’
Kitchen – 9.7’ 10’
Dining Room – 13’ x 14’
Family Room – 19’ x 20’
Garage – 23’ x 23’
Bath 7’ x 11’
Master Bedroom – 11.3’ x 14.5’
Bedroom 2 – 10.7’ x 13.0’
Bedroom 3 – 10’ x 12’
Lower Level Rec Room – 16’ x 22’ x 11’ x 15’
Office 10’ x 10’
Bath 6.6’ x 11’
Storage Closet 7’ x 7’
Utility Room 13.7’ x 23’
The home has a Lenox HV AC system, electronic air filter, a washer and dryer hook up, and has city water and a septic system
Schools: West Terrace Elementary School, Perry Heights Middle School, Francis Joseph Reitz High School
2022 Real Estate Taxes: $2120.96
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2022.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Louis H. Jr. and Kay Carroll