This classic 3-bedroom, 2-bath brick ranch in the popular Old Petersburg Place subdivision offers 1,451 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space perfect for your present and future needs. Step inside and experience an inviting great room with a cathedral ceiling and skylights, complemented by a cozy fireplace with mantle and brick surround. Located off the living room, the eat-in kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, a newer Frigidaire refrigerator, a Whirlpool glass top range, a Whirlpool dishwasher, and a double sink. An inviting sunroom, also off the living room, provides a bright haven for quiet mornings with a cup of coffee, or lively game nights with friends and family. Rest assured, this Champion sunroom comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing enjoyment for years to come. A convenient hall bath serves the two nice-sized secondary bedrooms, both equipped with ceiling fans for year-round comfort. After a long day, retreat to your primary bedroom, which features a large en-suite bath with a skylight, jetted tub, and a separate shower. On the other side of the home, the two-car attached garage keeps your vehicles protected and provides ample storage space. You will enjoy the outdoors in your large 100’ x 120’ backyard that comes with a 10' x 12’ yard barn - perfect for storing tools, gardening supplies, or even creating a charming she-shed or playhouse! Don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home!
Built in 1987
Wood-burning fireplace now with gas insert.
The 180 square foot sunroom is not heated, so that square footage is not included in the 1,451 total.
New HVAC with a gas furnace installed within last 5 years.
Gas water heater
The back half of the roof was replaced in 2005.
A handicap ramp was recently installed.
2024 real estate taxes: $2,122.90
Schools: Highland Elementary School, Thompkins Middle School, Central High School
📏 Apx. Room Dimensions:
Great room – 23’ 6” x 14’ 4”
Kitchen – 14’ 9” x 9’ 2”
Primary bedroom – 14’ 9” x 13’ 9”
Bedroom – 11’ 9” x 12’ 3”
Bedroom – 11’ 9” x 12’ 7”
Sunroom – 9’ x 20’
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• NO Buyer’s Premium!
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.