- You will appreciate the peaceful privacy of this beautiful, wooded acreage in a great west side location!
- The 10.62 +/- acre lot is improved with a 1,530 sq. ft., 3 to 4 bedroom, 3 bath brick home with a full basement that was built in 1963.
- The living room features a large picture window & opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas range, double stainless sink, Maytag built in microwave, Frigidaire refrigerator, breakfast bar and pantry.
- The hallway contains a laundry chute to the basement and a full bath with double vanity and tub / shower combo.
- The master bedroom boasts an attached full bath with shower.
- The walk-out, full basement features a family room space with fireplace, laundry area with utility sink, a full bath with shower and a room that could be used as the 4th bedroom.
- You will definitely appreciate the beautiful wooded views from the partially covered wood deck on the back of the home.
- The home is equipped with a 3 year old Briggs & Stratton whole house generator.
- The property is further improved with a concrete block, 2 car detached garage with attached woodworking shop with overhead door and lean to.
- The property is also improved with a 28’ x 31’ x 14’ wood post barn with corrugated steel walls & roof. The barn has electricity and a dirt floor.
- With an abundance of wildlife in the surrounding woods, this parcel offers a great opportunity for the buyer who enjoys hunting or outdoor recreation.
Kitchen - 7’ 5” x 13’ 2”
Dining area - 8’ 7” x 15’ 6”
Living room - 14’ 1” x 17’ 2”
Bedroom - 11’ 1” x 15’ 5”
Bedroom - 17’ 2” x 10’ 9”
Master bedroom - 13’ 8” x 11’ 3”
Basement bedroom - 18’ 4” x 11’ 6”
Average utilities: $200.
German township water.
Air conditioning unit is 1 year old.
Gas water heater is 2 years old.
Range is apx. 4 years old.
Gas furnace is apx. 8 years old.
Roof on house & garage installed in 2006.
Schools: Cynthia Heights, Helfrich Park, Reitz High School
2021 Real Estate Taxes: $3,236.16
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2023.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• A 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to establish the contract purchase price.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Robert & Imelda Woodward Trust