Large tracts of agricultural land like this aren’t often available, so don’t miss the opportunity to purchase the tract or tracts of your choice! The Tuley farm ranges from fertile, tillable creek bottoms to productive, rolling crop land. There are several tile outlet structures to control erosion on the rolling portion of the land & the farm is very accessible with good county road frontage. You can bid live at the auction location or online from your home, office or even your tractor!
Tract 1: Consists of 80 +/- Acres (65 +/- Acres Tillable) located at the northwest corner of Dale Rd. & Tuley Rd. This tract cannot be combined with any other tract in the auction. Primary soil types are Stendal, Apalona-Zanesville, and Bonnie silt loams with 0-12 percent slopes.
Tract 2: Consists of a 5 +/- Acre tract improved with a 1200 sq. ft. Bedford Stone home. Built in 1959, the home contains 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with tub/shower combo, a kitchen, dining area, living room, and full basement that is in need of repair. The home features hardwood flooring, an ADT security system, central air, a Rheem propane furnace, and has Tennyson public water and a septic system. The property is further improved with a 24’ x 30’ 2-car detached concrete block garage with opener, a 54’ x 120’ x 12’ pole barn with dirt floor, electricity, 1 passage and 4 sliding doors, 4 grain bins (24’ x 16’, 27’ x 16’, 18’ x 15’, 24’ x 16’), and an 18’ x 50’ stave silo.
Tract 3: Consists of 2 parcels totaling 108 +/- Acres (94 +/- Acres Tillable) with frontage on Dale Road. The 20 +/- Acre parcel is accessed by a 50' deeded easement. Primary soil types are Apalona - Zanesville, Stendal, and Bonnie silt loams with 0-2 percent slopes.
Tract 4: Consists of 80 +/- Acres (71 +/- Acres Tillable) with road frontage on the east side of Deer Fly Ln., just south of Dale Rd. Primary soil types are Apalona-Zanesville silt loams and Gilpin soil with 2-18 percent slopes.
Tract 5: Consists of 70 +/- Acres (60 +/- Acres Tillable) with road frontage on the east side of Deer Fly Ln., just south of Dale Rd. Primary soil types are Apalona-Zanesville and Zanesville silt loams with 0-18 percent slopes.
Tract 6: Consists of 40 +/- Acres (32 +/- Acres Tillable) with road frontage on the west side of Deer Fly Ln., just south of Dale Rd. Primary soil types are Apalona-Zanesville, Stendal, and Bonnie silt loams with 0-18 percent slopes.
PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS
DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THE PROPERTY, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
UPON CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION: On-site purchaser(s) will be required to fully and correctly complete and properly sign the Purchase Agreement without modifications. Online purchaser(s) will be emailed a Purchase to fully and correctly complete and properly sign electronically without any modifications within 24 hours of auction completion. The purchaser(s) will also be required to remit the specified non-refundable earnest money deposit to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Escrow Account within 24 hours of auction conclusion. This non-refundable earnest money deposit will be held in escrow until closing and that amount will then be credited to the Purchaser as part of the purchase price of the property. If earnest money is wired to Curran Miller Auction/ Realty, Inc. Purchaser(s) shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Successful bidder not executing and returning the completed contract and earnest money deposit withing 24 hours after the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Purchaser will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the property either publicly or privately with Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. In addition, Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Purchaser.
• Live/Simulcast Real Estate Auction
• An earnest money deposit totaling 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders or within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• 6% Buyer’s Premium
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in the Fall of 2023. .
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing subject to current farm tenant’s rights.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• Southwestern Indiana Title Company in Evansville, IN will provide the title work and conduct all closings.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• Any mineral rights owned by the seller will be conveyed to purchaser.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• The seller will provide a survey if one is necessary in order to create new legal descriptions.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and agreement to the above terms.