Unique 5,578 sq ft, 4-5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home on 4.5+/- Wooded Acres
Online Real Estate Auction
8275 E Old State Rd 46, Bloomington, IN 47401
PROPERTY DIRECTIONS: From I69, go east on IN-46W, turn left on E. Third St. and continue out of town, turn left on E. Old State Rd. 46 to the property, which has a blacktop drive.
REAL ESTATE INFO:
You really must see this property in person to appreciate all the incredible features of this unique and charming home!
- The real estate consists of 4.5 +/- acres improved with a 5,578 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with stone and wood clad exterior that was built in 1976.
- The entry with beautiful leaded glass front door with sidelights and slate flooring opens to a large living room with sunken conversation area with beautiful stone fireplace with insert & slate flooring.
- Much of the main floor appears to have originally been a log home, so the interior is a mixture of log walls and drywall.
- The living room boasts exposed beams, a bay window to enjoy the wooded views and a sliding door that leads to the back yard.
- A bedroom is located on the other side of the stone fireplace and has a large, attached bath with walk-in shower, double vanity and exposed log walls.
- The dining area, which opens to the kitchen, contains a half bath, hardwood floors and nice bay window with window seat.
- The kitchen features handsome cherry cabinets, a ceramic countertop with butcher block insert, a built-in stainless steel Bosch oven, Thermador electric built-in range, Whirlpool refrigerator and drop in microwave.
- The foyer off the kitchen, which leads to the side entrance, has a laundry room, office and a small reading area both with built-in bookcases.
- The side entrance has an enclosed mudroom with bench and leads to the detached 2 car garage with electric garage door opener.
- An unusual wood plank staircase leads to the second floor that boasts a large living room with double sided fireplace.
- Leaded glass doors separate the second floor living room from an office space/den that is located on the other side of the double sided fireplace.
- The second floor also contains a sunroom, a full hall bath with shower and Jacuzzi tub, the master suite with attached full bath with tub/shower combo, and 2 additional bedrooms, one of which provides access to the third floor.
- The third floor consists of a large flex space that could be a fifth bedroom, playroom or gym and an attic storage space.
- There are 2 decks containing over 1,000 sq. ft. to enjoy the beautiful wooded landscape.
- There is an issue with the foundation of the home. Please contact the auction company for more information.
Two hvac units for zoned heating & cooling.
All electric home.
Schools: Unionville Elementary School, Tri-North Middle School, Bloomington North High School.
2021 Real Estate Taxes: $3,283.52
Kitchen – 12’ x 14’
Dining Room – 13’ x 15’
Living Room – 16.9’ x 29’
Sunken Conversation Area – 10’ x 12’
Den – 11.5’ x 20.9’
Rear Entry – 8.6’ x 14.5’
Laundry – 7.7’ x 7.4’
Foyer – 8.5’ x 16’
Bedroom – 8.2’ x 16.9’
Reading Room with Fireplace – 7.5’ x 12’
Sunroom – 11’ x 14’
Den with Fireplace – 10’ x 20.6’
Living Room - 15’ x 29.5’
Bedroom – 12’ x 15.6’
Bedroom - 12’ x 16.9’
Bedroom – 12’ x 15’
Flex space – 12’ x 30’
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• A 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to establish the contract purchase price.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2022.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Baird Trust Department