90 +/- ACRES OFFERED IN 4 TRACTS
W/3 BEDROOM HOME & HORSE BARN
LIVE Simulcast Real Estate Auction
455 State Road 62 - Boonville, IN 47601
Welcome to this fantastic 90 +/- acre property offered in 4 tracts with a 3 bedroom home and horse barn, perfect for your dream country living. Located on the east side of Boonville, directly on State Road 62, this property is a rare find for those who seek a peaceful and serene living environment!
Tract 1: consists of a 2.5 +/- acre lot that would an excellent home site. Electricity, natural gas and public water are available.
Tract 2: consists of 3.5 +/- acres improved with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that was built in 1955. The 2,176 sf brick & vinyl sided home features a cozy family room with gas fireplace with brick surround that leads to a large screened in porch where you can enjoy peaceful country views while watching your horses graze in the pasture. Adjacent to the family room, the eat-in kitchen contains a breakfast bar with new countertops installed in 2020, a double stainless sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop, refrigerator and double wall oven. A full bath with shower and a laundry room with lots of storage are also located in this area. The kitchen opens to the bright living room with large corner windows. The home also contains 2 bedrooms with carpet, 1 bedroom with laminate wood flooring and another full bath with bathtub only & a vanity. The home has a 2 car attached garage with electric garage door opener. A new roof was installed on the home in 2015 & on the barn in 2014. The property is further improved with a 40’ x’ 72’ x 9’ horse barn with 12 stalls, electricity, a nearby water spigot and a 15’ x 60’ x 6’ attached lean to. In addition, this tract boasts fenced pastures and 2 other outbuildings, a 12’ x 16’ storage shed and a 10’ x 16’ x 10’ – 2 section livestock shelter with feeding doors.
Family room - 30’ 4” x 15’ 8”
Kitchen - 24’ 4” x 19’ 2”
Living room - 15’ x 20” 7”
Bedroom - 14’ 5” x 16’ 7”
Bedroom - 12’ x 12’ 7”
Bedroom - 11’ 6” x 13’ 2”
Laundry - 7’ 7” x 10’ 3”
Water – Boonville Utilities
Natural Gas – Boonville Natural Gas
Electricity – Centerpoint
Tract 3: consists of a 4.6 +/- acre potential home site. Electricity, natural gas and public water are available, making this tract a great option for those who want to build their dream home.
Tract 4: consists of 79.6 +/- acres with the FSA calling for apx. 70 tillable acres. The soils are primarily Hosmer silt loan with a small amount of Zanesville and Wakeland silt loam. This tract is available to farm for the 2023 season & is perfect for those who seek a large parcel of land for farming, raising livestock or hunting. There will be a 50’ deeded right of way providing access to this tract from the highway.
FREEDOM TRACT AUCTION PROCESS: The real estate will be offered in tracts and bids can be placed on the parcels individually or in combination. All bids will remain open until the auctioneer determines that competitive bidding has been exhausted. Bidding will occur both live, on-site and in real time, online. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most convenient for them: either on-site at the live auction or online.
The seller will provide a survey if one is necessary in order to create new legal descriptions.
Southwestern Indiana Title Company in Evansville, IN will provide the title work and conduct all closings.
PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS
DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THE PROPERTY, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
UPON CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION: On-site purchaser(s) will be required to fully and correctly complete and properly sign the Purchase Agreement without modifications. Online purchaser(s) will be emailed a Purchase to fully and correctly complete and properly sign electronically without any modifications within 24 hours of auction completion. The purchaser(s) will also be required to remit the specified non-refundable earnest money deposit to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Escrow Account within 24 hours of auction conclusion. This non-refundable earnest money deposit will be held in escrow until closing and that amount will then be credited to the Purchaser as part of the purchase price of the property. If earnest money is wired to Curran Miller Auction/ Realty, Inc. Purchaser(s) shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Successful bidder not executing and returning the completed contract and earnest money deposit withing 24 hours after the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Purchaser will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the property either publicly or privately with Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. In addition, Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Purchaser.
• Live/Simulcast Real Estate Auction
• An earnest money deposit totaling 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders or within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• 6% Buyer’s Premium
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2023.
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• Southwestern Indiana Title Company in Evansville, IN will provide the title work and conduct all closings.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• Any mineral rights owned by the seller will be conveyed to purchaser.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• The seller will provide a survey if one is necessary in order to create new legal descriptions.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and agreement to the above terms.