9,712 SF OFFICE/WORKSHOP & 6,000 SF INSULATED SHOP/STORAGE BUILDING
FORMERLY CORTEVA AGROSCIENCES (PIONEER INTERNATIONAL)
Discover a remarkable property in the heart of San Patricio County, Texas, boasting a total of 9,712 square feet of recently renovated office/workshop space and an additional 6,000 square feet of shop/storage. This spacious office includes three private offices, an open cubicle or storefront area, a generously sized conference room, a break room with a kitchenette, and separate restroom facilities for both men and women, complete with a dedicated shower room. Additionally, the property features a modern data room equipped with its own mini-split system. Connected to the office space, you'll find a 36'x76' insulated steel workshop that's heated and cooled for year-round comfort. Adjacent to the workshop, an immaculate 20'x42' refrigerated storage room awaits, accessible through two 4'x7' access doors. Separately, there's a spacious 60'x100' insulated steel shop building with 18' sidewalls, three 16' wide overhead doors, a concrete floor, and an exhaust system.
This property's strategic location provides excellent access and transportation options via Texas Highway 181, placing it just 20 minutes from Corpus Christi, TX, 12 minutes from Portland, TX, and 10 minutes from Sinton, TX. Whether you're seeking versatile office space, a well-equipped workshop, or ample storage facilities, this property offers an array of possibilities. Don't miss your chance to own this unique space, and be sure to mark your calendar for the online-only real estate auction, with bidding opening on Wednesday, Oct. 11th, and closing on Monday, Oct. 23rd at 10 AM. For more information or to schedule a private viewing, contact Jake McGennis at 812-474-6100.
• The real estate taxes shall be pro-rated to the day of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• NO Buyer’s Premium
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Corteva AgroScience