Bidders who are present will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC of the Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Oct. 3rd from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.
Welcome to the RMHC Clays for a Cause Silent Auction!
The online auction is open to the public and event attendees. Event participants will have the opportunity to view items in person at Clays for a Cause on September 28-29, 2023. All bidding and payments will take place online. This will allow you to monitor and check bids no matter where you are. You do not need to be present at our event to bid or win! Thank you and happy bidding!
RMHC of the Ohio Valley creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families. We are a place where families of critically ill children call home. Our Ronald McDonald Houses in Evansville and Newburgh offer comfort, meals, and furnishings creating a home-like environment for Houseguests. In addition to the two Houses, we have Happy Wheels Carts that roll through eight area hospitals offering drinks, treats, toys and games and a brief respite from the stress of having a loved one in the hospital. Our board members, volunteers, staff and supporters are committed to fulfilling our mission of "keeping families close."
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• A 10% Auction Services fee will be added to the final bid price to determine the final selling price.
• Online Bidder's credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. For those needing to pay via check, contact the auctioneer to arrange prior to bidding.
AUCTION ITEM PICK UP
• Bidders who are present will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Oct. 3rd from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.
AUCTION PROCESS & BIDDING TIPS:
• This auction is subject to a 3-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful Non-Profit organization!