The Evansville Philharmonic kicks off its 89th season on Saturday, August 19, 2023, with our "BRAVO" gala at Bally’s Riverfront Event Center honoring Mayor Lloyd Winnecke. The event begins at 6 p.m. with a champagne and hors d'oeuvre welcome followed by a delicious dinner, silent and live auctions, and dancing music by the Browne Sisters.
Want to learn more about the Evansville Philharmonic?
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• A 10% Auction Services fee will be added to the final bid price to determine the final selling price.
• Online Bidder's credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. Onsite Bidders may pay via cash, check, or credit card at check-out.
AUCTION ITEM PICK UP
• Bidders who are present at the Gala will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the Evansville Philharmonic office on
Tues., Aug. 22nd & Wed., Aug. 23rd from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM at 20 NW Third St, Suite 500, Evansville, IN.
AUCTION PROCESS & BIDDING TIPS:
• This auction is subject to a 3-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful Non-Profit organization!