- The real estate consists of a .30 acre lot improved with a very nice 2,599 sf, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home that was built in 1972.
- The living room opens to the dining room with wood flooring, chair rail & decorative wall moldings.
- Eat-in kitchen with ceramic tile, chair rail, refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, double stainless sink.
- Master bedroom with full bath with shower.
- Half bath with tub/shower combo.
- Large wood deck off kitchen.
- Walk-out lower level with office, half bath, workshop with utility sink, and a room that could be used as a bedroom or storage room.
- Gas log fireplace with brick surround & gas heater in the lower level family room.
- 2 car attached garage.
- Gas furnace & water heater.
- Replacement windows.
- Gas furnace & water heater. City water & sewer.
- Real Estate Taxes: $1150.12 / year
- Schools: Chandler Elementary, Castle North Middle School, Castle High School
Living room - 21‘4“ x 14‘3“
Dining room - 10‘9“ x 12‘9“
Kitchen - 10‘1“ x 12‘9“
Master bedroom - 13‘7“ x 10‘8“
Bedroom - 11’3” x 10’6”
Bedroom - 9‘8“ x 13‘9“
Family room in basement - 17’8” x 26’ 5”
Office in the basement – 9’3“ x 6’6“
TERMS: The real estate will sell subject to owner approval. A 5% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2022. Possession will be given at final closing. Any fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. The auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing.
SELLER: Cynthia Perdue & Mark Hulse
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2022.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.