Online Real Estate Auction
Welcome to your dream home! This wonderful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium unit is situated in a prime location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, ensuring maximum privacy with no neighbors to one side and behind the home. With 1,636 sq. ft. of well-designed living space, this residence is part of the Oak Hill Woods Condominium development.
As you step onto the inviting front porch, you'll immediately feel the warmth of this home. The bright and airy open concept design welcomes you with a formal dining area just inside the front door, adorned with ceramic tile flooring that seamlessly extends into the kitchen. You will truly enjoy working in the kitchen, which features an appealing breakfast bar, attractive cabinetry, and is equipped with stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, including a glass top range, microwave, dishwasher, and a convenient double stainless steel sink.
The great room is a focal point of this home, boasting a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan and an adjoining breakfast area. Step outside onto the beautiful screened porch that overlooks a peaceful backyard, creating the perfect spot for relaxation and entertainment.
The primary bedroom has an attached bathroom featuring a double sink vanity, stand-up shower, walk-in closet, and a linen closet. All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans for comfort. The practicality continues with a dedicated laundry room, complete with a pantry and the washer & dryer included for your convenience.
This home also offers a 2-car garage with a garage opener, providing secure parking and additional storage space. With woods on the north and west sides, you'll enjoy unparalleled privacy, creating an atmosphere that feels like you're surrounded by nature. Don't miss the opportunity to make this condo your own – a perfect blend of comfort, style, and tranquility awaits you in this prime location. Please note that the slab the home sits on has sunk and will require repair.
Please call Curran Miller Auction Realty at 812.474.6100 for more information.
Built in 2007
Vinyl and brick exterior
Gas furnace & water heater
2023 real estate taxes: $1,938.04 / year
Condominium Association Dues: $265 / month, which covers repair to the exterior of the home (including the roof), lawn care and snow removal.
Schools: Vogel Elementary School, North Junior High, North High School
📏 Apx. Room Dimensions:
Living Room - 25' x 15'
Kitchen - 10' x 9'
Dining Room - 14' x 13'
Primary Bedroom - 15' x 13'
Bedroom - 13' x 11'
Bedroom - 11' x 12'
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2024.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• NO Buyer’s Premium!
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.