4 Bedroom, 2 Bath
2,912 sq ft Home
Real Estate Showings:
Wednesday, April 4th from 4-5:30 PM
Sunday, April 8th from 1-3:00 PM
Live Real Estate Auction:
Thursday, April 12th at 6:00 PM
6722 Gardner Rd
Located just North of Newburgh, this well maintained 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2,912 sq ft home in Chandler, IN is sure to impress! Located on a private ½ acre lot, the home, garage, and yard barn feature a standing seam metal roof, newer vinyl siding and windows. This unique home has an open kitchen, dining, living space with updated stainless steel appliances, a double sink, and a great view of the back yard from the patio doors. Just off the kitchen, the large mud room has convenient laundry hook ups, a utility sink, and extra storage shelving. This home features a split bedroom design with the master suit located opposite the remaining downstairs bedrooms. The large master suit has a private, recently updated, full bath and a large double closet. Opposite, the other bedrooms are both large in size and feature walk in closets! Off the hall the updated, rustic farmhouse, bath has a tub/shower combo and vintage sink, guaranteed to be one of a kind! The upstairs of the home has a large multipurpose room with access to a second floor deck, and stairs to the back yard! Also upstairs is a MASSIVE bedroom with a large walk in closet. The back yard has a large covered deck that leads to an exposed aggregate patio, perfect for entertaining. The upper terrace of the back yard has plenty of space for kids to play and features extra storage in the yard barn with a small chicken coop attached! Last but not least the home has a detached 2 car garage with workspace and skylights!
Master Bath: 6x6
Upstairs Multi-Purpose Room: 16x17
Upstairs Bedroom: 16x27
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov, 2018.
• Possession shall be at final closing, no sooner than May 25th, 2018
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.