Furniture, Home Decor, & Misc.
Online Only Auction Showing:
Thursday, April 5th from 4-5:30 PM
Online Bidding Closes:
Tuesday, April 10th at 6:00 PM
Auction Pick Up:
Thursday, April 12th from 2-5:30 PM
1800 S Fairlawn Ave
Items Included in Auction:
Samsung 47” flat panel television
Metal & glass television stand
Sharp blueray player BD-HP21OU
Candle holder, home decor items
Artificial flowers & pillow
Brass floor lamp
Blue & green quilt
Navy upholstered sofa with reclining ends
Pair of wood end tables
Doily, pressed glass ashtray, 2 candles in holders
3 Pictures, Banner, Stool, Clock and 2 Basket
Table with Drawer
Flower arrangement, Ceramic Angel Figurine and scent bead air freshener
Table with leaf and 4 Chairs on casters
Wall shelf, Ceramic butterflies and Wreath
Home Sweet Home Trash Container and contents of top 2 Shelves in Pantry
Mail Key Wall Caddy, oil with peppers jar and 11 Misc wall decor in kitchen
13 Items above Kitchen Cabinets
3 shelves of Glassware 2 Corning ware Bowls
2 Shelves in Kitchen Cabinet above sink
Mainstays Striped Dishes, 2 Coffee to go cups
Corelle Plates and Saucers and misc food condiments
4 Wood Canisters and Cutting Board
Misc Kitchen Counter Items
Toaster, Hand Can Opener and small chopper
3 Spouted mixing/measuring bowls, koolaid pitcher, hand mixer and corning cornflower baking pan
Iced Tea Pot and Sandwich Maker
Pyrex Dishes, metal muffin tins and misc
Corning ware “Cornflower blue”
Large lot of plastic food storage containers
Contents of drawer
Crock pot, 4 Strainers and 5 pots, pans and lids
Technique 7” Kohaishu knife
Contents of shelf
Lazy Boy Rocker Recliner
Pair of Table Lamps
Mirror and 2 Metal Wall Flowers
Contents of Hallway Closet
Contents of Bathroom
Audiovox TV; Nokia Flip phone
TV Tray and Contents
Computer Desk & Chair
HP Photosmart All-in-one D110 Series Printer
World Framed Poster; Desk Globe
Contents of Top Closet
Leggett & Platt Adjustable Bed (Twin)
Two drawer Cabinet
Misc Lot of Bags
Box of Pictures; frames
Support Pillow; pillows
2-drawer metal filing cabinet
Royal Confetti Cut Shredder; 1-Touch Heater
Misc Lot of Collectibles
Hanbags; Misc. Collectibles; Photo Album
Wood shelf and magazine racks
Lot of miscellaneous Christmas items
Ty beanie babies and stuffed animals
Leggett and Platt Adjustable Bed (Twin)
Shoe rack cubby; marble towel holder; clock; miscellaneous items
Insignia 22" TV; Remote; Mount
Oval Table and 4 chairs
Decorative pillows, Miscellaneous linens
Hamper; Ironing Boards; Iron/Carrier; step ladder
Lower shelf contents including linens and bathroom supplies
Top Shelf including decorative floral, pillows, misc
Hefty 13.3 gallon touch lid trash can
Metal Shelving Rack
Wood Curio Shelf and Contents
Misc Lot -- Angels, misc
Swivel Barstool Chair
Metal Rack and Glass bottles
Lanterns, Floral Arrangements, Turtle Light
Floral Arrangements; glass bird; misc
2 wreaths; Floral Arrangements
Kenwood CD Player; LXI Cassette Player; Realistic Equalizer; Onkyo Reciever
Floral Arrangements; Collectibles
Thomas Kinkade Everetts Cottage Lamp; lamp
Winnie the Pooh; Tigger; misc
Lot of floral arrangements
FLC Doll on Case
Side Table; Wedding Ring Quilt
DVD shelf and DVDS
DELL 36" TV w/remote
Dimplex Plug-in Heater
Floor Fan, radio, speaker
Framed Print; mallard; resin dog
Framed Ocean Scene
HP office jet pro L7590
Rabbit on Bench; Magazine Rack; plastic fruit hanging resin; misc
Misc framed items; frames
Vacuum cleaner; ShopVac; sweeper
Framed Prints; Floral Arrangement
Wood Display Shelf
Vanity Rack; Linens
Medical potty, walker; tray
Sterlite Plastic Drawers; trash can
Rug and fish candle holder
Lot of shells
Blankets and pillow
Full sized Bedding / matrees set
Set of Round End Tables
Pair of Lamps w/embroidered shades
Hallmark & Avon ornaments
Lot of Christmas wreaths
Four heritage Village collection north pole series buildings
Christmas floral decorations
Lot of Christmas decorations
Twin size comforter and pillow sham
Lot of decorative items
Lot of Christmas decorations
4.5 ft lighted christmas tree
Wreaths and wall hangings
Lot of collector plates
Lot of snowmen items
Lot of Christmas decorations
Lot of Christmas decorations
Lot of Christmas decorations
Wrought iron patio set
Umbrellas and flags
Troy Bilt 12 Amp blower
Oreck shop vac
2 - 2 wheel carts
6 in 1 portable power source
Metal shelf and contents
Hand tools on peg board
Loy of trophies
Contents on work bench
Two plastic patio chairs, four badminton racket
Go Go Ultra scooter
Tarps and cushion
Ice tongs, ammo crate, misc
Werner 6’ aluminum ladder
Toro Guaranteed to Start 6.5 HP engine
Toro 8” Cordless Trimmer
Gas can, bucket, brooms dust pan
2 Stacking outdoor chairs, 2 long and 3 short outdoor cushions
Wheel barrel, garden hose and nozzle
Medline walker with a seat
Water catching barrel
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Purchases are subject to state sales tax.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.