2016 Cadillac XTS AWD Premium Collection,
Antique Furniture, Collectibles, Misc
Online Auction Preview:
Monday, August 20th from 4 – 6:00 PM.
Online Bidding Ends:
Monday, August 27th at 6:30 PM
Wednesday, August 29th from 2-5:30 PM
2800 Lake Drive
2016 Cadillac XTS AWD Premium Collection
Early American style cherry vanity with stool
Cherry full size headboard & footboard
Duncan Phyfe style round table
Early American style cherry 6 drawer dresser
Early American style cherry one drawer table
San Marino bu Unagusta 3pc suite
Tempur-Pedic full size adjustable base w/ Denver mattress
Drop leaf table
Blue 2 cushion sofa
One drawer sofa table
Pair of upholstered chairs
Mahogany record cabinet w/ inlay trim
Oriental style rug
Marble top lamp table on plastic rollers
Drop leaf dining table and 7 rose back chairs
46"w x 17"d x 16.5"h
Brass floor lamp
Vintage oil lamp; electric brass desk lamp
Antique Walnut lamp table
One drawer Mersman lamp table On brass casters
Pr of 30” brass table lamps
What-not table; damaged particle board cabinet
2 ups bar stools
Coffee table w/ inlay & on casters
3 cushion sofa
2 drawer lamp table w/ inlaid top
Mahogany knee hole desk w/ glass top & contents
Ups arm chair
Whirlpool Estate heavy duty washing machine
Whirlpool Estate heavy duty electric dryer
2 covered candy dishes
Dresden hand painted pitcher ( has some damage)
Pedestal Cake plate
Matching glass creamer and sugar, cruet, glass dish, creamer
Hand painted pitcher, ashtray set, 2 small dishes all marked Japan, German 2 tier plate
Glass butter dish, glass bowl, glass plate
Glass salt and pepper on tray, glass heart dish, glass vase with frosted hearts, 2 pedestal dishes
6 coasters, Royal Copenhagen souvenir saucer, swan figure, McCoy planted, Nippon creamer and saucer, handpainted dish (damaged)
5 hand painted bowls
8 hand painted saucers, German hand painted plate,
3 glass bowls, glass tray, Italian painted platter
Glass dish with frosted hearts, covered candy jar, glass salt, small covered jar, leaf crystal dish, leaf dish, small covered bowl, acrylic etched pie
Pair of glasses, pressed glass tray
L Rogers weighted reinforced sterling candle holders
WM Rogers silver plate tray and bowl, pewter candle holder, silver plate leaf tray, silver plate Jack Daniel whiskey bottle holder and jigger top,
Oreck XL 2 vacuum
Cleaning supplies; TV trays; ironing board; plastic shelf & misc
Stock pot;; Verizon head set; cake pan; storage tub & misc
Plate rack with 2 Haviland plates and 1 Nippon dish
“Yesterday a Dream - Today a Memory” framed print
Porcelain dresser lamp, tea cup, footed dish
Milk glass pedestal dish, floral arrangement in ceramic vase
Gold framed oil on canvas picture Of lake scene
Plymouth mantel clock
2 floral arrangements, pair of gold wall hangings, pair of hand colored pictures
Lot of umbrellas, yard sticks and misc trash cans
Botanical framed print
Travel game in leather box, clear plastic easels, letter writing books, sun catchers, misc
Lot of costume jewelry
Lot of costume jewelry
Lot of costume jewelry
Lot of costume jewelry
Marble base lamp
Marble base lamp
Contents of closet
Lot of women’s rings and 3 mountings including a ladies class ring
5 ladies watches, dresser box, lighted magnifying glass
Lot of men’s cuff links in jewelry box
Antique US currency
Gold Elgin pocket watch, 2 Australian opals
Pill boxes, Reinstone buttons, Inland Boxes years of service pins, misc
Planters; canister ; cup/saucers; glass frog & misc
Bed spread; table cloths; Afghan & misc linens
Table lamp with image
Marble base table lamp
2 framed fashion prints
Blue & white quilt
Antique Alfred Meakin Royal Ironstone pitcher
Green & pink full size quilt
Brass table lamp; telephone; GE alarm clock radio
Electric blanket; towels;needle work; bed spread
5 men’s hats ( various manufacturers)
Ladies vintage handkerchiefs individually packaged; box w/ Victorian portrait; collars
Hand mirrors; powder boxes; porcelain flower; misc
Porcelain lamp w/ applied flowers
King Korn binoculars; dice & shaker
Contents of closet
Pair of framed Audubon prints
Contents of closet
Oreck XL compact canister vacuum
Lot of framed prints
Pair of vintage rose back chairs
Acrobat Enhanced Vision machine
Corning ware, clear refrigerator dish
Clear Pyrex, Fire King, T monogrammed ashtray
Misc insulated mugs and cups
Vogel’s bottle, German ashtrays with mugs and misc
Syracuse China “Serene”
Plastic step stool, dish racks, plate stand and metal holder
Hand painted dishes from Germany and France
Drawer of miscellaneous
Revere Ware and stoneware tray
2 Step ladder
GE 4 in 1 grill
Electric razors, scissors, Christmas tins, mug
Hollywood electric counter top grill
Crock pot, skillets, magic chopper and misc
Cuisinart toaster oven
Tupperware, glass jar canisters, nut grinder and misc
Vintage cake pan, pressure cooker, hammered aluminum and misc
Drawer of misc, Kebo bottle opener, cooking thermometer
Drawer of paper products
Drawer of miscellaneous
Contents under sink
2 wood cutting boards and tile painted wall art
Haviland China and glassware
Westinghouse electric skillet and GE food processor
Cuisinart hand mixer, Sears electric knife and Enterprise meat chopper
Glad bake, Pyrex, Fire-king and misc
Vases l, plastic cups, clear and iridescent custard cups, can huggers
Drawer with stainless flatware
Misc plastic containers
Drawer of misc knives and utensils
Cookie sheets, muffin tins, metal trays, colanders, etc
GE alarm clock radio; pocket knives( some damaged
Brass adjustable desk lamp w/ marble base
Vtech phone; Victor calculator; GE electric clock
Paper shredder; file boxes; trash can
Box of books; Sony DVD player; misc
Vintage ash tray/ magazine rack
Lot of linens
Magnifying glasses; 2 gift boxes
16 pieces of etched stemware
Conair hair dryer; mirror; misc
Fluting iron; vintage tea pot
Dumbbells ; scale
2 vintage crock jars
Antique coffee grinder
Brass bucket; various baskets
2 flexible neck Bell & Howell Ligthts
Tennsco Corp metal storage cabinet
Paint; towels; oil can; funnel; misc
Lot of hardware
Craftsman toll box w/ misc tools
Letter holder w/ misc tools
Electric drill & bits; socket set
Lot of misc tools
Tool box w/ misc tools
Frigidaire 14.8 cu ft refrigerator ( no ice maker)
4 plastic chairs; 2 folding side tables
Whirlpool 9 cu ft chest freezer
Lot of Christmas decorations
Planters; shelf brackets; brushes ; misc
1 gallon crock jar
Black/Decker air station
Griswold #8 skillet
American Family Scale
2 granite pans, 1 lid
Scanner; galvanized rub; jars & misc
Werner 6’ Fiberglass step ladder
Pole saw; leaf rake; garden rake
Light duty dolly
Black/Decker electric hedge trimmer
Extension cords; drain cleaner
Lopper; hedge trimmer; grass trimmer; pruner
Shovels; brooms; axe; spade
Wrecking bar;hammers; saws & misc
Contents of loft excluding shingles
Keller model 3116 aluminum 16’ extension ladder
Electric blower; sprinkling cans; sprinkler; seeder
Jackson push lawn cart; tool holder; plastic & misc
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Purchases are subject to state sales tax.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.