LIVE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 BEDROOM, 1.5 BATH BEDFORD STONE HOME
ON LARGE LOT IN VERY DESIRABLE LOCATION
2800 LAKE DRIVE
Live Real Estate Auction:
Monday, August 27th at 6:00 PM
Monday, August 20th from 4 – 6:00 PM.
Showings at other times can be arranged by
calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
- Beautiful 94’ x 208’ lot with a lake view improved with a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1,534 sf home.
- Very well-maintained Bedford stone home on large, partially fenced corner lot in excellent location.
- Family room with wainscoting, gas fireplace with brick surround, half bath and sliding glass door to front patio.
- Family room opens to kitchen with breakfast bar, Frigidaire dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, Whirlpool refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, Frigidaire microwave and Corning glass top electric range.
- Formal living room featuring a bay window with a view of the lake, gas fireplace with stone surround and dining area.
- Bedroom with hardwood floors and large closet.
- Two bright bedrooms with two corner windows in each room.
- Full bathroom with walk in shower.
- Laundry room with utility sink off the family room with access to the backyard.
- Nice yard barn for extra storage.
- Utility room with electric water heater & furnace.
- Two car attached garage with storage cabinets, pegboard on walls and electric garage door opener.
- Partially fenced yard.
Family room – 20‘ x 15‘
Kitchen – 13‘ x 7‘
Dining area - 9’ x 6’
Formal living room 15‘ x 13‘
Bedroom - 10’ x 13’
Bedroom – 10‘ x 11‘
Bedroom – 9’ x 9’
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Harvey Bays & Dennis Bays