ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
LOG CABIN ON 7+/- WOODED ACRES
PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST
10264 S ST RD 61 – OAKLAND CITY, IN
ONLINE BIDDING ENDS:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4TH @ 6:00 PM EDT
REAL ESTATE AUCTION SHOWING:
Tuesday, September 25th from 4-6 pm EDT
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100
- This is truly the perfect home for an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys hunting and fishing in a private setting.
- The real estate consists of two lots totaling 7 +/- wooded acres with access to great outdoor recreation; including lake access & an easement to the Interlake ATV recreation area.
- The acreage is improved with a charming 1,800 sq. ft., 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath post & beam log home built in 2011.
- The open and airy living room / dining area feature cathedral ceilings accented with beautiful wood beams, large windows and a sliding glass door leading to the wraparound porch.
- The spacious kitchen contains a breakfast bar, side-by-side refrigerator, double sink, Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher, Amana glass top range and plenty of storage space.
- The laundry room is located off the kitchen. The washer and dryer are included in the sale of the real estate.
- The first floor master bedroom joins the full bath, which has a shower and bathtub.
- A beautiful staircase salvaged from an 1840 log home leads to the loft, which would make a great play area or office space.
- The large second floor bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and half bath.
- The wraparound porch is perfect for enjoying the peaceful setting.
- The property is also improved with a 16’ x 28’ pole barn with an overhead door.
- A $200 road assessment will be paid by purchaser.
Property Directions: From interstate 64, go north on Hwy 61 through Spurgeon 2 miles to the property on the right.
Seller: Corey & Erin Dagner