Furniture, Glassware, Home Decor, & Misc.
Wed., Oct. 10th from 4-5:30 PM
Online Only Bidding Ends:
Tues., Oct. 16th at 6:00 PM
Auction Item Pickup:
Thurs., Oct. 18th from 2-5:30 PM
679 Curtice Ln
Dining room table with 8 chairs
Manor House 2 piece china cabinet
Wood plant stand
Pair of very nice upholstered arm chairs
Oak cheval mirror
Tea pots, Glass bell, horse cup
Tea set, covered box, crystal bowl
Table lamp with brass base
Two glass bowls, egg plate
Four butter knives, pair of weighted pewter salt & pepper shakers
Drop leaf coffee table
Brass bells, candle holder
Fostoria glass pieces
Vase with artificial flowers
Lot of unmarked holiday dishes
Original framed oil painting
Salad master with attachments
Steak knives, plastic casserole containers
Table linens, towels
Decorative vase with artificial floral arrangement
2 glass Hummel type figurines
Eight Fostoria goblets
11 pieces of Fostoria stemware
Punch bowl with 12 cups and ladle
Lot of linen table clothes and napkins
Lot of horse items
Misc hand painted plates, hand painted salt
Ironstone Staffordshire covered dish and plate, Corning Ware dish, creamer, 25th Anniversary dish
Austrian gravy boat, English gravy boat, Paula Dean cake plate and loaf pan, covered bowl
Lot of glass plates, trays and egg plates
Glass bowls, glasses, ashtray, misc
2 covered candy dishes, 4 glass snack set plates
Hamilton Beach waffle maker, toaster, Rival coffee grinder, pressure cooker
Floral plate set for four, misc mugs and glasses
Lot of flatware
Zojirushi Brad machine and Presto bread sliced
Formica top table and 6 red chairs
Lot of misc kitchen items
Polar hot and cold water cooler
Glass bowls, measuring cups, salt and peppers, Cathy Mitchell red copper pot, misc
Three cushion upholstered sofa
Coffee table and two side tables
3 colored glass vases
4 Effanbee Dolls
Jewelry chest, 2 figures, boot
2 Made in Japan figures, glass bird, miniature vases
Lot of milk glass items
5 Madame Alexander dolls, Carlson Eskimo doll, New Orleans doll
Shirley temple pitcher, vintage blue glass oil lamp
Lot of 5 dolls
Zook doll “Phoenix”
Beige Upholstered rocker recliner
“Oak” computer desk
Plastic shelving unit
Elna sewing machine and table
Workforce rubber cabinet
Work force plastic cabinet
Cable piano and stool, music books, metronome
Image 10.0 treadmill
Mid century dresser
Small rolling cabinet
2 vintage Fisher Price toys
Plastic shelving unit
Plastic shelving unit
Metal shelving unit
Metal shelving unit
Panasonic TV and VHS player, floral items, horse figures, Ford clock, Precious Moments Bell, misc on top of table
Lot of jewelry and tray
Lot of doll house parts
3 section screen
Lot of misc books
American Titan Little Giant ladder system
Hamilton Beach drying rack
Nautical themed items and canvas picture
Portable radio, keyboard, bookends, gold framed pictures, watering can
Monopoly game, gold picture frames, plastic boxes, 7 red glass votive cups, bank, muscle kind heat wrap, luggage carrier
Lot of lamps and shades
Phillips 19” Flat screen TV, box of VHS tapes
Lot of 4 framed pictures
2 box fans, pedestal fan
Contents of table
Mugs, glasses, baking pans,
4 folding chairs
Homemade dog bed, furniture covers
Lot of floral arrangements, adding machine, DVD’s, candle holders
Cabbage Patch Kids Doll bed, wicker table
Camp cot, hand weights,
Hose and reel
5 air purifiers
4 air purifiers
Artificial plant, Christmas wreath
Christmas wreath, reindeer
Shovel & brooms
Bissell floor vac
Lot of pillows, candle stand, wood framed picture
Lot of floral arrangements, horse blanket, pillow, , round table
Lot of Christmas items & small tree
Lot of dickens village & heritage village collection Houses
Drying rack, gates, wicker planter
Large lot of Christmas items & decorations
Red sleigh with Santa
Laundry baskets, tub with stuffed animals
Items under table
Pet carrier and dog bed
Michael Kors purse, Dooney Bourke purse
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.