LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING
LARGE 2 STORY HOME ON 8 +/- PARK LIKE ACRES
OFFERED IN 2 TRACTS
Real Estate Auction Showings:
Sun., Oct. 14th from 1-3:00 PM
Wed., Oct. 17th from 4-6:00 PM
Live Auction with Online Bidding:
Thurs., Oct. 25th at 6:00 PM
Real Estate Location:
900 W Mount Pleasant Rd
(Corner of Mt. Pleasant and Darmstadt Rd.)
From Hwy 41 north of Evansville, IN, take Mt Pleasant Rd west to the property.
Bid live at the auction location at the Bridge Church
Located at 820 W. Mt Pleasant Rd, next door to the property, or bid online from any location!
Auctioneer’s Note: This is highly unique property with many wonderful features in a tremendous north side location. This is a very roomy home with lots of history and original architectural features. The beautiful 2.5 acre lot makes this an extraordinary property.
- 8 +/- acres located in a prime north side location at the corner of Darmstadt Rd. & Mt. Pleasant Rd. The 2 tracts will be offered separately and in combination and will sell in the manner that generates the highest sales price. All bids will remain open until the auctioneer determines the competitive bidding has concluded.
- Tract #1 consists of 2.5+/- acres at the corner of Mt Pleasant & Darmstadt Rd with approximately 500+/- ft fronting on Mt Pleasant and 256+/- ft fronting Darmstadt Rd.
- The lot features beautiful large shade trees in a park like setting. The topography of the lot is ideal.
- The lot is improved with a 3,225 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home built in 1920.
- The large living room features a wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and lovely Art Deco chandelier, crown molding and original trim work.
- The dining room boasts hardwood floors, original Art Deco chandelier, built-in corner cabinet and crown molding.
- The kitchen is equipped with a Jenn-Aire electric range, double stainless steel sink and custom oak, raised-panel cabinets.
- A large laundry room is located off the kitchen.
- A nice TV/bonus room is located at the rear of home and has an exterior entrance.
- An open staircase leads to the second floor, which contains all 3 bedrooms with pine floors.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private access to one of the 2 full baths.
- The other full bath features original black & white ceramic tiles.
- A bonus room with outside entrance is located above the 2 car garage.
- Gas furnace w/ central air & water heater. A separate furnace and a/c unit is used for the bonus room on the second floor over the garage.
- There is an oversized 2 car garage with 2 overhead doors opening on the front of the home and 1 overhead door opening to the rear for storage of lawn care equipment.
- Tract #2 consists of 5.5+/- acres with approximately 650 ft frontage on Darmstadt Road
- The land is wooded and has a rolling topography creating a beautiful potential 1.2+/- acre lake site
- There is a nice potential home site allowing for a walkout basement on Tract 2.
Living Room- 14x25
Dining Room- 14x14
Main Floor Half Bath- 3x8
Master Bedroom- 22x25
Master Walk In Closet- 7x7
Master Bath- 9x9
Full Bath- 7x18
Bedroom #2- 11x14
Bedroom #3- 11x14
Extra Garage Space- 9x12
Space Over Garage- 16x22
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2019
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Seller: Pamela K. Bass