100+/- ACRES, RICHLAND, SPENCER COUNTY, IN
OFFERED IN 2 TRACTS
Thursday, November 8th at 6:00 PM
Monday, October 29th from Noon - 2:00 PM.
Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company.
The farm is located on CR 500 W at the corner of CR 600 N just north east of Richland, IN. The property is located in Section 25, 6S, 7W.
The auction will be held at the Rustic Restaurant and Golf Course,
1375 S Old State Rd 45
The Rustic is located on the southwest side of Rockport
Consists of 60+/- acres with 56+/- acres tillable according to FSA records.
The primary soils are Wheeling, Sciotoville, Ginat & Weinbach. The topography is level to gently rolling and is well drained.
There is a small machine shed and small grain bin located on Tract 1.
Consists of 40+/- acres with 34.54 acres being tillable according to FSA records.
The primary soils are Wheeling, Ginat, Vincennes, & Weinbach.
MINERAL RIGHTS: The sellers are not reserving any mineral rights.
POSSESSION: The farm tenant rights have been terminated so possession of the farm will be as the fall crops are harvested.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the Contract Purchase Price
A deposit of 10% of the Contract Purchase Price will be required on day of auction with the balance due within 45 days.
The farm will sell subject to the approval of the co-personal representatives.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2019
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
SELLER: ESTATE OF MARY SARVER