Boat, Antiques, Furniture, Collectibles, Glassware, Misc
Sun., Oct. 21st from 1-3:00 PM
Tues., Oct. 23rd from 4-5:30 PM
Online Auction Bidding Starts Closing:
Tues., Oct. 30th at 6:30 PM
(This Auction will be subject to an auto-extend & a staggered closing of 75 lots every 15 min)
Auction Item Pickup:
Thurs., Nov. 1st from 2-5:30 PM
1817 Hereford Dr
Mount Vernon, IN
1984 Sylvan Boat w/1985 Johnson 50Hp Outboard
4,000 Watt Dayton Generator
Full Bed with Nightstand
Broyhill 3-drawer Dresser
Broyhill 6-Drawer Lingerie Bureau
Antique Reupholstered Chair
Antique Marble 3-tier Round Stand
Antique Marble Stand
Olde World Design Curio Wall Cabinet
Miniature Wall Curio Display Cabinet
Antique Rocking Chair
Wall Display Cabinet
25" Magnavox TV w/dvd/remote/stand
Metal Rooster; Welcome Sign
White Ceramic Rooster
Decor including shells; wire wall shelf; floral
Paper shredder; remote phone
Decor; including plastic bins
Decor; personal items
Craft Items; cigar box; misc
Lot of Books
Vintage Sears Carrier by Samsonite suitcase
Household; personal items; arts and crafts
Crystal Lamp; Antique Phone; Clocks; misc
Lot of Books
Oak 2 pc china cabinet w/ glass doors
Oak curved glass china cabinet
Glass door stereo cabinet w/ adjustable shelves
Glass door TV stand w/ Emerson 19” TV
Oak curved glass china cabinet w/ 4 wood shelves
Three decorated chests
2 cushion loveseat
Vintage wood framed upholstered arm chair
Pair of swivel upholster chairs
Metal bed tray with glass insert
Retro coffee table
Brass & glass floor lamp
Black modern floor lamp
Metal rooster wall art 34”T
Welcome Plaque; Rooster Display Box
Brass Decorative Plate
Fireplace Utensils; metal shelf
Vera Bradley Mimi Backpack Chanticleer
Wood Corner Shelf
Miscellaneous lot of ceramic decor
Misc. Lot of Ceramic
Misc. Brass; ceramic; wood trivet; covered candy dish
Floral arrangement; glass vase; Tiffany inspired lamp
Ceramic utensil holder and spoon rest
Cherub and baby Buddha's
Wicker pattern ceramic rooster kitchen set
Crystal and Clear Glass Collection
Rooster Decorated Ceramics
Jason Binoculars; case
Honeywell fan forced heater
Hankscraft cool mist humidifier
Honeywell fan forced heater
Sony cassette recorder; cassettes; River City Trivia; books; metal basket
Phones; TV Converter; misc
Resin Ringholder and Jewelry Box
Vintage framed items
4 drawer metal file cabinet
2 Drawer metal file cabinet (Acorn)
2 drawer metal file cabinet
Lot of Rooster kitchen items
Lot of Rooster in closet
Bookcase on left
Lot of Roosters (top of bookshelf on left)
Lot of Roosters (1st shelf of left bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (2nd shelf of left bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (3rd shelf of left bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (4th shelf of left bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (5th shelf of left bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (6th shelf of left bookcase)
Bookcase on right
Lot of Roosters (top of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (1st shelf of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (2nd shelf of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (3rd shelf of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (4th shelf of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (5th shelf of right bookcase)
Lot of Roosters (bottom shelf of right bookcase)
2 boxes - Misc Rooster Items
Rooster plate holder & 2 plates
Marble top lamp table
Brass adjustable floor lamp; brass swing arm table lamp
Jourdaire & matching stand
Oak candle holder & wall mount plate rack
Plastic wall hung rooster
Wood & marble plant stand
Wright studios cast iron door stop
Sewing box ; baskets; misc
Hanging thread cabinet w/ thread & misc
Brass floor lamp; vintage floor lamp
2 wooden side tables w/ Formica tops
Carmel slag rooster on a nest
2 modern cast iron door stops
Wood table lamp w/ brass base
Cardboard 8 compartment shoe rack
Wicker storage box w/ brass latch
Pine turned floor lamp
Wreath; flowers; fall decor
Bedspread; Afghan ; curtains & misc
Lot of picture frames
Christmas wreaths; flowers & misc
Rooster picture frame; rooster planter
Rooster lamp; decorative mailbox
Republication of the 1902 Edition of the Sears Roebuck Catalogue
Misc Top Contents of Card Table
Card Table and 4 chairs
Swinging mirror; tissue holder; vase; waste basket; tin
Christmas decor; rugs; table cloths; ornaments; place mats & misc
2 plant stands
2 wall shelves; Westminster anniversary clock
White Corning ware and miscellaneous pieces
Lot on 2nd shelf
Frosted glass bowl and china pieces On 2nd shelf
Frankoma trivet, serving bowl, hammered aluminum plates
Noritake table set, wood carved S&P, silver plate cream and sugar
8 brass/copper pieces
Copper measuring cups and brass miniatures
Carnival glass amber compote & blue bicentennial plate
13 souvenir plates
Copper and brass pieces
3 copper pieces
4 ceramic canisters with copper lids
5 oil lamp globes and 2 miniature oil lamps
5 pieces of copper
3 shelves of glass ware
Rooster wind chime; rooster mold; copper rooster trivets
Kitchen Cabinet Items
Kitchen Cabinet Items
Toaster, hand mixer and Tupperware
Cabinet of plate holders
Rooster cookie jar; mugs; napkin holder; coasters
Dirt devil; multiple drawer cabinets
Wicker desk with one drawer and wicker chair
Wicker stand; decorative cabinet
Magazine rack table
Mahogany lamp table w/ Queen Ann legs
Patio furniture cushions w/ bag
Caught; emergency candle; static duster; plastic pails; metal hanging stand
Hall tree; baskets
Gardening bench, shopvac, & misc garden tools
Two trash cans; cooler
Metal utility cabinet
Metal 2 door storage cabinet
Misc items top left of work bench
Brown Lawn Chair and Copper Tray
Reclining wing back arm chair
Mirror bird feeder; solar accent light and birdfeeder
Lot of Christmas decor
Gazing Globe & plastic pedestal stand
Wreaths & decorative boxes
Wire Shelf includes items; metal hanging rooster
All Hanging Items in Patio
Metal Beverage Cart; items included
Water Pump Garden Fountain
Wire Outdoor Side Table
Terracotta Outdoor Thermometer; Ceramic Astrological Wall Hanging (chipped)
Wire Decorative Plant Stand
Plant or Beverage Stand
Decorative rooster items, runner
Decorative Candle Chandelier
Cast Iron Pot
Bird Bath; stepping stone
Bird Bath; Rooster Wall Hanging
White vinyl garden trellis and vertical trellis
Cast Iron kettle flower pot
Rooftop Cupola with rooster weathervane and separate weathervane
Two smaller concrete urns And plastic planters
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS:
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Seller: Norma Lee Brown