3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Home w/1 Car Garage
With Peaceful Backyard On Dead End Street
Mount Vernon, IN
Real Estate Auction Showings:
Sun., Oct. 21st from 1-3:00 PM
Tues., Oct. 23rd from 4-5:30 PM
Online Auction Bidding Starts Closing:
Tues., Oct. 30th at 6:00 PM
(This Auction will be subject to an auto-extend)
Real Estate Location:
1817 Hereford Dr
Mount Vernon, IN
Real Estate Information:
Nestled on a quite dead end street this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home provides a perfect place to call home!
The stately red brick exterior and park like yard welcome you as you approach the homes front porch. Upon entering the home you’re greeted by a cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room that shares an open concept with the dining room and kitchen. A sliding glass door provides easy access from the dining room to the screened in stone patio overlooking the shaded back yard. Back inside, the kitchen provides well maintained retro cabinets & counter tops, a Frigidaire refrigerator, suburban wall oven, GE cook top, double stainless sink w/garbage disposal hook up and a peaceful window overlooking the backyard. From the main hallway are 2 bedrooms each with large double closets and the main bath featuring a wide vanity, oversized linen closet, & a tub/shower combo. At the end of the hall the corner Master bedroom provides ample natural light, a large walk-in closet with built in storage shelves, & a half bath.
This home features a newer gas Gibson furnace & HVAC system, gas water heater, a 1 car attached garage, two driveways (perfect for the boat or RV), a utility room with washer/dryer hookups, and a storage shed in the back yard for all the extras!
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 10% OR $1,500 with a letter of pre-approval for a conventional mortgage is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• NO Buyer’s Premium will be charged on the Real Estate.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.