WOODWORKING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT, JD MOWER,
GARDEN TILLER, FURNITURE, & MORE
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
209 E OAK ST - TENNYSON, IN
Tues., Nov. 20th from 3-4:30 PM
Online Only Bidding Starts Closing:
Tues., Nov. 27th at 6:30 PM
(75 lots will close every 15 mins, Subject to Auto Extend)
Auction Item Pickup:
Thurs., Nov. 29th from 2-5:30 PM
209 E Oak St
John Deere Zero Turn Mower
Delta Table Saw
Century Arms P14 300 Win Mag; bolt action w/ Weaver scope
Winchester lever action w/ scope
Witte HDWE Co shot.gun
Marlin model 99; 22 cal se.mi auto..matic w/ scope
Gammo Big Cat pellet g.u.n w/ scope
Misc. Ammo & NRA Bag
Yard Machines 16" Counter Rotating Tiller
Snapper Push Mower
Snapper 6.75hp Self Propelled Push Mower
Buffalo Wood Turning Lathe with attached table
Various screws, knobs, extension cords
Grizly 6" Universal Surface Grinder
Delta Planer 12"x5.9" with cabinet
Craftsman Drill Press 34 inch with cabinet
Job site toolbox with contents
3 Bottle Jacks
Ryobi Oscillating Spindle Sander
PH Meter, Wood Moisture Meter, Electrical Meters
Milwawkee Portable Band Saw
Makita angle Grinder
Craftsman grinder, Milwawkee sawzall
lot of screws
Hardware & Misc
hardware , glue, spray foam, stretch cord
Lot of squares
lot of hammers, mallets
screw drivers, tin snips, pliers
dremel model 395 Moto-Tool
Senco angle finish nailer
Cresent Wrenches & Misc. Box end wrenches
Craftsman 10” radial arm saw w/ cabinet on casters
Lot of C Clamps
HDC 600w Planer
Craftsman 19.2v Rechargeable Drill; 2.4v craftsman rechargeable driver (no charger)
Dewalt DW682 Plate Joiner
Wood Workers Bench w/wood vise
Lot of Squeeze Clamps
2 Dewalt 12v drills w/Charger and extra batteries
Plate Joining Biscuits; Glue sticks & misc
hammers, snips, screwdrivers, pliars, & Misc
bosch B700 Corner sanderw/ sand paper
(2) Dewalt orbital sanders; Porter Cable Sander
Craftsman 3/8" drill, Black & Decker 3/8" electric drill
Porter Cable Sabre Saw, Craftsman Sabre Saw
(3) 60" Pipe Clamps
(3) 40" Pipe Clamps
(2) Bar Clamps, 1 pipe clamp 40"
(3) 18" Pipe Clamps
(2) 18" Quick Clamps
Delta Scroll Saw on wood stand on casters (1/3hp)
Makite Model MAC2000 Air Compressor
14" Chop Saw
Shop Broom, Scoop Shovel, & Snow Shovel
6 gal Porter Cable air compressor
Craftsman Router model 1001
finger jig for router
craftsman 1hp router
porter cable speedmatic plunge router model 7538
Contents Drawer - router bits
misc sanding discs
JD greese gun w/pistol grip
box misc bungee cords
porter cable power trimmer & case
rolling wooden storage cart/shop tool base
Hilti TE22 hammer drill & case
Black N Decker Bull Dawg Electric Impact
2 pair large & Medium bolt cutters & Piper Bender
Black & Decker 1/2" Impact Wrench
Milwauke How Hawg Drill
QTY 2 Stanley saw horses
9 gal air tank
2 framing nailers Bostitch & Hitachi
Graco LTS 17 Airless Paint Sprayer
Wood Crafters Bit Set
3/8 Hollow Square Mortising Chisel & Biups
Brad Naile, Angled finish nailer, & Stapler
Delta 10" Contractors Table saw w/stand
Task Force 10" table saw
Spiral Rotozip Saw & Case
Misc Sanding Bits & Case
Dremel Contour Sander & Case
Dremel Tool w/Misc Bits & Case
Dewalt 18v Drill w/ charger
Industrial Dado Sets
GMC 5.8amp grinder
misc saw blades
misc saw blades
misc saw blades
Receiver & balls
4 empty ammo boxes
tool box and contents
tbale & misc wood
dewalt 12" compound miter saw
Makita chop saw
oscillating spindle sander Performax
Table Top Miter Table
Yukon Tool Misc New Bits
Box various Size Hole Saw & Plug Combination/Dowel Bits
Makita Power Planer
6' level, 4' level
Shop Vac, Koresene 5 gal jug, corner contents
tool chest & Contents
Contents Cabinets & drawers
Cab Contents, Floor Vac, & Flor. Bulbs
Delta Bench Grinder. 4.5" Vice, Bench and Wall cabinet Contents
Contents right corner tbale and wall corner contents
contents 2 drawers, paint sprayers & hand tools
Router, Sander, Ideal Wire Spool
Makita Belt Sander
Skill Saw 13amp circ. Saw QTY 2
Black N Decker 7.25" 12amp circ. Saw
DD light, sub pump, rags, vac, misc
Contents 3 drawers, saw blades, drill, misc
screws, organizers, storage drawers & contents
Wagner 1/2hp airless sprayer
2hp router w/ handmade base/stand
Mr. Heat LP Heater, Dyna Glo Kerosene Heater, Box Fan, Stool, & dog feeder
Huffy Fortress 3.0 26" Mountain Bike 18 Speed w oversized tires
Scott push seeder, seeder
Kingsford Grill, Brinkman Smoker
20' Aluminum Ext. Ladder, 6' Aluminum Step Ladder
Rough Cut Boards
Sears Air Compressor, homemade roller, firewood, saw horse,trim, misc.
Ryobi Power tool set
2 metal gas cans
QTY 2 New Tikki Torches
Extendable trim saw, loppers, macheti
2 moving dollies
Horseshoes, glass humming bird feeders, camp fire sticks, contents shelves
4 gas jugs
yellow cabinet & Contents
LP cooker, tank, pots
Rafter contents, 3000K Generator, microwaves, crockpot, misc contents of shelves
Heavy duty drop cord
3 axes & sledge hammer
misc yard tools
2 folding chairs, 2 metal chairs, air conditioner, 2 coolers, misc plastic chairs
Members Mark LP Grill w/side burner
2 adirondack chairs & side table
wooden porch swing w/base and 2 side tables
wooden chess board with playing pieces
Chest of Drawers
Pair table lamps
Full size bed frame w/head & foot board
TV Cabinet & Panasonic 26" TV/VCR Combo
Waterfall Vanity w/mirror
Candles & Ceramic misc
Brass Candle Sticks, Spittoon & Basket
Red Vase & candle votives
misc ash trays & Mugs
2 shelves of books
2 desk chairs
2 electric heaters
bissel shampooer 12amp pro heat
excalibur food dehydrator
pop corn maker/warmer
contents of closet - xmas & canning misc
misc contents of shelf
bakers rack w/wine storage
Frigidaire stackable washer/dryer
Kenmore Deep Freezer
Frigidaire Dorm Fridge/Freezer
New 18qt Pressure Cooker & Older Pressure Cooker
Stanley Lunch box cooler & Thermos
misc contents cabinet
Misc dishes & Contents of Cabinet
Misc Pans & Covered Dish
Cutting Boards, Microplanes, measuring cups
misc contents cabinet
misc. cast iron & Contents cabinet
misc contents cabinet
PURCHASERS OF FIRE ARMS MUST BE INDIANA RESIDENTS.
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.