ONLINE ONLY MULTI-PARCEL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 LOTS IN OLD STONE HOUSE ESTATES SUB.
OFFERED INDIVIDUALLY & IN COMBINATION
6444, 6466, 6488
HILLSGATE DR. - NEWBURGH, IN
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING CLOSES:
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH AT 6:00 PM
The lots will be offered individually and in combination utilizing the online only Ultimate Choice Bidding Platform. A Bidding Center will open at 5:00 pm on auction day to provide bidders with assistance using the Ultimate Choice system. The Bidding Center will be located at the Curran Miller offices at 1005 E. Walnut St. in Evansville, IN.
REAL ESTATE SHOWING:
Monday, November 19th from 4 - 5:30 PM
Showings at other times can be scheduled by
calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
From Hwy 66, to west on Stonebridge Dr.
Turn left on Hillsgate Ct. The lots are located on the left.
This is a great opportunity to purchase the number of lots you need…1, 2 or 3…to build your dream home!
3 lots in the desirable Old Stone House Estate Subdivision in Newburgh, IN.
Conveniently located, Old Stone House is within walking distance to Downtown Newburgh and Rivertown Trail.
Tract #1 – 6444 Hillsgate Dr. (Lot 28) is a .34 acre lot measuring 100’ x 149’. This building site would accommodate a basement.
Tract #2 – 6466 Hillsgate Dr. (Lot 29) is .33 acre lot measuring 93’ x 139’. This building site would accommodate a basement.
Tract #3 – 6488 Hillsgate Dr. (Lot 30) is a .32 acre lot measuring 111’ x 131’. This building site would accommodate a basement.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 10% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• NO Buyer’s Premium
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Owner: Mr. & Mrs. Mike Wilson