Furniture, Glassware, Decor, & Misc.
Sat., Dec. 1st from 1- 3:00 PM
Online Only Bidding Starts Ending:
Mon., Dec. 10th starting at 6:00 PM
(75 lots will close every 15 mins., lots are subject to auto extend)
7717 Oak Hill Rd
Auction Item Pickup:
Wed., Dec. 12th from 2 - 5:30 PM
Thomasville double pedestal dining table & chairs
Thomasville 2-piece china cabinet
Thomasville server with hinged top
2 cushion upholstered love seat
2 cushion upholstered sofa
Glass top lamp table
Mauve tufted back Queen Anne style armchair
Mauve tufted back Queen Anne style armchair
Four arm chairs on casters W/ table
Glass top lamp table
Upholstered rocker / recliner
Glider with ottoman
Two plastic child’s chairs
Rattan chair with cushion
Glass top rattan coffee table
3 cushion rattan sofa; 2 cushion rattan sofa
Glass top rattan
3 drawer table with Queen Anne legs
Craftsman style computer
Armchair on casters
5 drawer chest
Vintage wood chair w/ wicker seat
Lamp table; 2 table lamps
Upholstered swivel arm chair
Lane chest w/ block design
Lane Furniture dresser w/mirror
Pair of Lane furniture night stands
Complete King size bed
Visio 26” flat screen tv
Pr of brass lamps
Jar bank; gloves; wall plaque; oil lamp; tissue holder
Elgin pocket watch; 2 pocket knives; gold filled USS steel service items; thimble
Lincoln drape antique oil lamp
1 oz fine silver 2000 silver dollar from Coins of America
Collection of owls
Lot of bed sheets
Candle holder; doilies ; telephone
Gold framed beveled edge mirror
2 framed prints; magazine rack
Snow globe; candle; bell; brass keys
Garment bag; wedge pillow; bags
Ladies fur coat
Jewelry box w/ necklaces & earrings; make up mirror; mirrored tray & misc.
HP printer; Smith Corona word processor; office supplies
Angel figurine; candles; fairy lamp
Contents of bathroom
Large lot of towels; wash cloths: first aid kit
Hamilton Beach digital cooker; pressure cooker; electric grill & griddle; coffee maker
Floor model brass globe stand w/ globe
Divided glass plates, relish
Milk glass tidbit tray, glass bowl
Two framed prints
16 Glass plates & 9 cups
Punch bowl, ladle and cups
Glass condiment set
Wawel polish china tea set
Etched glass cake stand
Pattern glass pitcher
Ceska crystal vase,
Glass bell, cake stand
Etched glass bowl & compote (chipped)
Glass pedestal dish
2 candy dishes
Table clothes, linens
Tablecloths, cloth napkins
2 Snowman mugs
Glass & silver condiment server
Glass bowls and plates
Brass candlestick, wicker baskets
Old Testament on cassette; current tester; dictionary; computer book
Etched vases; candle holder; Fostoria type dish
Framed oil on canvas of winter scene
Frames; picture frames & misc.
Atlantic train case; glass bowl; stuff animals
Unidentifiable cordless phone; realistic radio; Jason 7 x 35 binoculars
Gold framed beveled edge mirror
Misc. cameras; blood pressure monitor & misc.
Jewelry box w/ costume jewelry
Framed oil canvas by Robert Lot
Framed tea pot print
Corning ware, baking dishes
GE Food processor
Oil lamp, knives
Hand mixer, measuring cups
Pans & racks
Canister set, grater
Mr. Coffee 12 cup coffee pot
Plastic pitchers, Mr. coffee iced tea pot
Trivets, religious prints
Pyrex baking dishes
Two silver serving tray
Vizio flat panel television
Sewing basket with yarn
Emerson VHS player, Sony DVD player
Four TV trays
Hoover steam vac
Metal and glass stand with cordless telephone
Wall shelf with figurines
Four framed pictures and plaque
Wood stand with two candles
Four artificial floral arrangements
Table lamp with peach color base
Two teapots and two pitchers
Glass basket, bookends
Rooster teapot and two mugs
Lot of artificial plants
Half round lamp table w/ glass shelf
Table lamp; tins; misc.
Letter holder; misc
King size bed & misc. linens
Patterns; sewing supplies & misc.
Luggage; homemade corner stand; misc.
Basket candle holder; mug
Candy dish; mugs; jewelry box & misc.
Stand on casters; stereo
Lot of record albums
Cot; floor fan; umbrella stand
Oil lamps; brass candle holders; clock; owl wall hanging
Vent free natural gas fireplace
Lot of jars; cake mold;
Ext cord; small heater; level; mimics
Octagon card table; folding aluminum table; 2 chairs
Lot of hardware plastic bucket
Contents of 2 shelves
Content of two shells
Portable kerosene heater, lantern, canning jars
Christmas tree, two fans
Stencils; yard sticks; hoops
Lamp table w; lamp & telephone
Pine storage cabinet
Sewing basket; alarm clock; luggage
Zenith Allegro sound system w/ 2 Allegro speakers
Drop leaf sewing table w/ sewing supplies
2 metal patio chairs w/ side table
Wrought patio table & 4 chairs;
2 vintage metal lawn chairs
Step stool; walker; child’s school desk chair
Fireplace insert w/ gas log
Cast iron muffin pan; cast iron corn stick pan; pots and pans; puzzles cast iron muffin pan; cast iron corn stick pan; pots and pans; puzzles; concre
Three rows of books and miscellaneous
Would canister set; set of dishes; wicker plate holders; toys
Car ramps; gas cans; garden sprayer; wood mantel and miscellaneous
Lot of yard tools
2 electric weed eaters’; extension cord; drop light
Touro super recycler push mower with 6 horse power engine
Toro super blower vac; light weight trashcan dolly
To black and decker electric hedge trimmer
Aluminum stepladder; floor lamp; utility cabinet with miscellaneous oil; water ski
Trailer moving dolly
Galvanize tub; rolling trashcan; concrete mix; seven insect killer; miscellaneous
Linens; miscellaneous Christmas; hangers; stadium seat
Under cabinet microwave oven; used unknown working condition
6 quart electric and Manuel ice cream maker
Craftsman 6-inch bench grinder with 1/3 hp
Paper shredder; replied; routers; plastic; potting soil
6/2-amp battery charger; instant power jump starter
Small boat cutters; pliers; hammers
Metal toolbox; miscellaneous sockets; stapler set; hand gardening tools; oil can; and miscellaneous
two shelves of miscellaneous Christmas and other items
Craftsman tool box with mostly craftsman wrenches; ratchet; miscellaneous
8’ folding table & misc.
Two coolers; to fish baskets; tackle box; fish cleaning board
Wooden workbench with 4-inch Vise
Lot of tools on peg board
5-quart electric ice cream maker; ironing board
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.