This Live/Simulcast Auction Features: Located in the very desirable Darmstadt area, this is a very nice home on a lot that gives you plenty of space yet is still easy to maintain.
With a 3 car garage and a pole barn, there will certainly be enough room for all your toys! Don’t miss this great opportunity to own a home in Scott Township!
Dining room flows into living room creating a nice open feel.
Hall half bath off garage.
Large, bright kitchen with breakfast nook with ceramic tile flooring, an abundance of cabinets, a double stainless steel sink, Whirlpool glass top electric range, built-in microwave, Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice dispenser.
Access to back patio from the kitchen.
Master bedroom with full bath with double sink vanity, ceramic tile flooring, shower and large walk-in closet.
Guest bath with ceramic tile floors and tub and shower combo.
Nice size laundry room with ceramic tile floor. Washer and dryer will be offered in the personal property auction.
All three bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Blinds on most windows.
Very nice three car attached garage with electric garage door openers & pull down access to attic.
Gas furnace and electric water heater.
Concrete crawl space.
Backup generator that was serviced yearly.
36’ x 24’ Graber pole barn with electric, water & cable.
Septic & city water
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 5% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.