2 Vehicles, Antique Furniture,
Tools, Collectibles, & Misc.
Online Only Bidding Starts Ending:
Tuesday, December 11th at 6:00 PM
(75 lots will close every 15 mins, each lot subject to auto extend)
Wednesday, November 28th from 4-5:30 PM
Sunday, December 2nd from 1 to 3 pm
Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
AUCTION ITEM PICKUP:
Thursday, December 13th from 2-5:30 PM
AUCTION ITEMS LOCATION:
14545 DARMSTADT RD.
Tell City dining table & 6 chairs
Tell City Young Republic 2 pc china cabinet
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 magnum pick up truck
2001 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Early American style 3 drawer chest
Antique oak secretary desk
Duncan Phyfe style lamp table
Two Queen Anne style upholstered armchairs
Pair of upholstered 2 cushion love seats
Queen Anne style drop leaf coffee table
Antique piano stool with claw & glass ball feet
National Furniture Co. 4 drawer chest
2 side chairs with turned legs
Antique Walnut 3 drawer chest with tilting wishbone mirror
1 drawer maple lamp table
Queen size headboard & footboard
A/V cabinet with media storage
Antique three drawer chest
Antique cane bottom sewing rocker
Bernina electronic sewing machine
Blue upholstered rocker recliner
2 drawer chest with plastic pulls
Roll top desk
Wood desk chair
Stool with rope seat
Three cushion sofa
Wood decorative paddle
Brass candle holders, covered jar
Pewter tea & coffee service
Ginger jar, artificial floral arrangements
Christmas items, artificial flowers
Christmas & floral items
Crystal decanter, crystal bowl
3 Fostoria type pieces
Opalescent art glass bowl, clear & cranberry candy dish
Seven Lenox Christmas pieces
Waterford crystal decanter
Waterford crystal covered jar
Waterford crystal dish
Waterford crystal pedestal dish
Waterford crystal vase
Waterford crystal bowl
Brass vase, mirror
Lenox Christmas china
Noritake Carolyn China
Lefton jelly / mustard with underplate
Waterford crystal cake server
Cantons of three drawers
Soup tureen with underplate
Two candy dishes, mugs,
Brass candle holder
Eight wine glasses
Table lamp with alabaster base
Fits & Floyd ceramic basket
Two decorative plates
Waterford crystal star
Music box, framed needlework
Pewter and metal items
5 Schmid Christmas plates
5 Schmid Christmas plates
Pewter and metal items
Two brass candlesticks
Antique Aladdin oil lamp
Six pewter items
Covered boxes, costume jewelry
14K necklace, cuff links
Necklace with Gorham sterling silver chain
Oreck XL hand vacuum
Lot of costume jewelry
Pins, cufflinks, tie clips
18 karat gold plated ladies watch,
Milk glass hen on nest
Table lamp, telephone
Content of closet
Milk glass candy dish, glass canister
White wicker mirror and towel holder
White wicker stand
Content of laundry room
Maytag washing machine
Maytag Centennial electric dryer
Samsung flat panel television
Two brass table lamps
Table lamp with class bass, task light
Content of rolltop desk
Oriental style rug
2 Avon bells & decanter
Pillows and blankets
Wrapping paper, plastic table covering
Framed pictures, file box
Oreck XL classic vacuum
Candles, 4 Avon wine goblets
Table linens, cloth handkerchief
Towels; bubble spa; massager; and miscellaneous contents
Contents of kitchen pantry
Clear glass pitchers, fruit bowls, Faltzgraff bowls and butter dish
Large lot of Faltzgraff “Heritage”
Knife block, measuring spoon holder, metal basket and napkin holder
3 pieces of pewter and bread plate
LG 23” TV with ARRIS HD-DTA100u
Tupperware, cutting boards, plastic cheese doom, platters
Assorted pots and pans
Computer desk, with COMPAQ computer and computer bag
INSIGNIA 18” TV with remote
HP photo smart printer And contents of shelf below
Pewter candlestick holders and wick sniffer
4 pieces of pewter
5 pewter condiment Pieces
Candle sconce, salt and pepper shakers shakers and 2 candlesticks
9 pieces of 3” pewter
4 pewter bowls
2 Shelves of holiday paper ware and decor
Miscellaneous glass ware and coffee cups
Hamilton Beach blender and basket of cloth vegetables
Tupperware, Corningware and pot holders
4 pieces of pewter
Pfaltzgraff canister set and owl spoon rest (repaired)
Pewter serving and souvenir spoons, casserole and 4 glasses
Christmas spoons, and thimbles
Baking dishes in lower oven drawer
7 pieces of pewter
Wooden spoon display and bag of souvenir spoons
Stethoscope and basket of miscellaneous and glasses
Chromeware gourmet Susan and condiment dish
Clear, pink and white milk glass and serving dish
Clear glass bowls and white milk glass pieces
Set of Crown Pottery dishes
Set of Empress China “Serenade” Japan
Towl Silver Co gold primavera flatware
Lane cedar box; bird cut out; small wood box
Betty Crocker 2 slice toaster; can opener
Unison cordless phones
2 pressure cookers; salad bowl ; pot w/ lid; baking pans; misc plastic
Craftsman 15 drawer tool chest w/ misc tools
Craftsman ratchets; sockets; speed wrenches
Craftsman 10” table saw w/ extra blades
Large combination wrenches up to 1 7/8”
Craftsman combination wrenches
Craftsman screwdriver is
3/4 hp bench grinder on heavy duty stand
Forney model c-5 welder
Barn lantern; extension chords; drop like
Uni flame grill; charcoal starter; electric heater; walker
Metal utility shop kart and content
Dremel 16”, 2 speed scroll saw
Willard Siliconic battery charger
Garden hose; rooms; and miscellaneous
Propane heater; Sawhorses
Metal shelf and contents
Shelf & contents
Central machinery one ton chain hoist
Mini Kool under bar refrigerator
Contents of work bench and wall
Shops stool; 6 feet woodstep ladder
Wood shelf & contents
Hardware cabinet and miscellaneous hardware
Tool box w/ tools
Milwaukee grinder; Craftsman electric drills; air hammer; orbital sander
Red line 150,000 BTU heater
Read line 150,000 BTU heater
Vintage barrel dolly
Large wreath & igloo cooler
Black and decker rechargeable blower; black and decker electric weedeater
Sledge hammer holing grub; hand saws
Pipe clamps & wrecking bars
Lot of various size lumber
Round nose shovel; flat shovel; spade;scraper;trimmer
Wooden bench; two plastic chairs
50 gallon drum with barrel pump; metal funnel
Metal & plastic gas cans; galvanized can
Metal for drawer file cabinet; smith corona typewriter
Double pedestal metal desk with chair
Oak double sided step ladder on wheels
Card table and four chairs
Tub of oil dry
Shelf and contents
Walkers; Kings; raised toilet seat; umbrella;
Three plastic storage tubs
16 gallon wet dry back; boot brush
To plastic chairs; brooms; two drawer file cabinet; wood step stool; miscellaneous
Dremel tool; 6-8-12 V battery charger; miscellaneous tools
To cast iron corn stick pans ( 1 Griswald )
Porcelain mallard figuring; artist signed limited addition duck print
Lot of silver plate including ornate teapot
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.