4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home
With Large Outbuilding
Conveniently Located on Evansville's West Side!
316 N Tekoppel Ave - Evansville, IN
Real Estate Showing:
Sunday, December 2nd from 1-3:00 PM
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
Online Only Auction Bidding Closes:
Tuesday, December 11th at 6:00 PM
(Subject to Auto Extend)
The 99’ X 130’ lot is improved with a 2,560 sf vinyl sided home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms built in 1915.
The home contains 1,584 sf on the main floor, 976 sf on the second floor and 491 sf in the basement.
Kitchen with laminate floor, Whirlpool wall oven, gas cooktop, 3 compartment stainless sink, Frigidaire side by side refrigerator, an abundance of cabinets, 2 ceiling fans & ventless gas heater.
Wainscoting throughout much of the home.
Living room with hardwood floors under carpet & wood burning fireplace. This room was used as a bedroom.
Updated main floor bathroom with ceramic tile floor & cast iron claw foot tub.
Dining room with wainscoting & built in china cabinet.
Family room that could be used as a living room.
Enclosed porch / entry.
Second floor contains two bedrooms, living area and a full bath with bathtub only.
Gas furnace and water heater. Water heater was installed in 2018.
New vinyl siding and roof apx. 4 years ago.
Windows have been replaced.
Central air conditioning on main level and 2 window units on second floor.
Generator hook up on porch.
2,042 sf concrete block 2 car detached garage.
Enclosed front porch - 7’ x 16’
Front living room / bedroom - 15’ x 15’
Bedroom 2 - 9’ x 15’
Family room - 13‘ x 15‘
Dining room – 15’ x 12’
Kitchen - 15’ x 16’
Kitchen tv area - 14’ x 15’
Upstairs bedroom 1 – 12’ x 15‘
Upstairs living area – 12‘ x 12‘
Upstairs bedroom two - 15‘ x 15‘
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Debra Highman