4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH BRICK HOME
WITH BASEMENT IN ARCADIAN ACRES
Tuesday, February 12th from 4 – 5:30 pm
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling
the auction company at 812.474.6100.
Real Estate Location:
1567 Southfield Rd
From S. Green River Rd., go east on Washington, turn right on Arcadian Hwy.,
turn right on Southfield. The property is at the end of the street on the right.
The 95’ X 124’ lot is improved with a 2,436 sf brick home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms built in 1961.
The home contains 1,352 sf on the main floor, 1084 sf on the second floor and 491 sf in the basement.
The eat-in kitchen contains a Maytag wall oven, double stainless steel sink, Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool flat top electric range, prep sink, built in desk, crown molding, oak cabinetry, a ceiling fan & access to backyard.
The L shaped living/formal dining area features built in bookshelves & cabinets & a ceiling fan.
One bedroom is conveniently located on the main level.
The family room features wood paneling with a wood burning fireplace with stone surround and access to a very nice screened-in porch with ceiling fan.
A full bath with small skylight & stand up shower is located off the family room.
The second floor consists of three bedrooms and one full bath.
Full bath with double vanity and bathtub/shower combo.
One bedroom contains two closets and two bedrooms contain one closet.
There are hardwood floors under the carpet in some rooms.
The second floor also contains access to the floored attic with a large amount of storage space.
The partially finished basement (19’ x 13’) has a small bar, a storage room with work bench and a laundry room with Maytag washer and Whirlpool dryer, which are included in the sale.
Gas furnace and water heater.
Bedroom – 13’ x 14’
Bedroom – 14’ x 15’
Bedroom – 10’ x 13’
Bedroom – 16’ x 10’
Living room - 20’ x 14’
Dining area – 12’ x 9’
Kitchen – 20’ x 10’
Family room – 17’ x 12’
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov., 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Susan Anderson, Trustee.