15+/- ACRES WITH 3 COMMERCIAL BLDGS
OFFERED IN 4 TRACTS
1601 MACKEY FERRY ROAD
MT. VERNON, POSEY COUNTY, IN
FORMER JUNCKER BROS. SALES & SERVICE, INC. PROPERTY
Live Auction w/Online Bidding:
Thursday, April 25th 10:00 AM (CDT)
Monday, April 15th 4-6:00 PM (CDT)
Representatives will be at the property to show the property and answer questions.
Private showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812-474-6100 or 800-264-0601.
The live auction will be conducted at the Curran Miller Auction / Realty office located at 1005 E. Walnut St. in Evansville, IN. Online bids can be placed at www.curranmiller.com.
The real estate will be offered in 4 tracts with the bidder’s having the freedom to bid on any individual tract, any combination of tracts or as a whole, either live or online from anywhere in the world. The property will be sold in the combination resulting in the highest selling price.
The real estate consists of 15+/- acres of prime commercial real estate in an excellent location in Mt. Vernon, IN. Zoned M2, the property was formerly used as a new and used farm equipment dealership location. The property fronts Mackey Ferry Rd. at the corner of DeKemper Road just west of Old Hwy 69. There is a large, crushed stone parking area for equipment or customer parking.
The real estate has a prime location near the developing Midwest Fertilizer Plant coming soon!
TRACT 1: Consist of 3.6+/- acres fronting Mackey Ferry Rd. Tract 1 is improved with 2 commercial buildings. Building 1 consists of approximately 14,600 SF on the main level & 1,000 SF on the 2nd level. The main floor consists of a retail sales area, office space, parts room and indoor equipment showroom. There are very nice mens & ladies rest room facilities on the main level. The second level has a training/conference room area and storage area. Building 2 consists of a 3200 SF steel building formerly used as retail and office space and has most recently been used as a storage area. Tract 1 has a large rock paved parking area for equipment or customer parking. Both buildings are currently being painted on the exterior.
TRACT 2: Consists of 4+/- acres fronting DeKemper Lane. The property is 329’+/- x 515’+/- with a deeded access to Mackey Ferry Rd. for future road construction, if a heavy-duty road would be needed. Tract 2 is improved with 12,800 SF steel building w/ concrete floor, 5 overhead doors and passage door. This building had been used as the shop building for the dealership. This tract has a large area of rock paving.
TRACT 3: Consists of 3.7+/- (310’+/- X 515’+/-) acres and has frontage on DeKemper Lane. This land is open and the major portion of the property has been used for agricultural production.
TRACT 4: Consists of 3.7+/- (310’+/- X 515’+/-) acres and has frontage on DeKemper Lane. This land is open and the major portion of the property has been used for agricultural production.
Note: Both Tracts 3 & 4 represent a nice potential residential building site with room for some pasture or family recreation. These 2 tracts would make an ideal combination.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 24 hrs of delivery of insurable title to purchaser(s.)
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
The acreages and dimensions used in the advertising of the auction are scaled and subject to a final survey and approval from the Posy County Area Plan Commission. Zoning information provided by Mt. Vernon Area Plan.
Seller: FNB REO 1, LLC