23.01 ACRES WITH 38,848 SQ FT
OF OFFICE, SHOP, & STORAGE BUILDINGS
Former Dow AgroSciences Corn Research Facility
2310 County Road 1050 N
Real Estate Auction Preview:
Monday, August 19th from 11:00 AM -1:00 CDT
LIVE Simulcast Real Estate Auction:
Tuesday, August 27th at 2:00 PM CDT
Tract Information Coming SOON!
Situated on 23.01 +/- Acres this commercial real estate features 16.2 +/- tillable acres and 38,848 sq ft of office, shop, and storage buildings.
Building #1 – 17,480 Total sq ft Office, Shop, Workspace, & Lab
The 4,680 sq ft office consists of a large reception area, 11 large office suites, a large co-work space, restrooms, and break room. The 80’x160’ attached shop, lab, and working space totals 12,800 sq ft. previously used as a pathology lab and seed handling area this building is suitable for many purposes as it is or could be opened back up for full building use. Current features are a large conference room, two separate work spaces, a large heated shop, tornado shelter, and lab space.
Buildings #2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 – 21,368 Total sq ft of Shop, Material Handling, & Workspace
This combination of buildings offers 21,368 total sq ft of multi-use space, including some heated and cooled work areas. Building #2 consists of a 60’x98’ insulated pole framed equipment storage building with 17’6” ceiling height, metal interior walls/ceiling, & 2 Arco HVAC systems (North & South ends.) Building #3 consists of a 60’x104’ insulated pole framed material handling space with 17’6” ceiling height. The building is comprised of 2 separate work and storage areas. The north area offers 3 overhead doors and radiant overhead heaters. The South end of the building (60’x56’) was previously used as cold material storage space with an HVAC system that can maintain a constant 50 degrees and 50% humidity. Building #4 consists of a 60’x80’ insulated steel frame constructed building with 21’ average ceiling height, two 14’x14’ overhead doors, and a 8’x10’ overhead door leads to a 14’x21’ loading well providing easy loading of material via trucks. Building #5 consists of a 40’x80’ insulated steel frame constructed building with a 36’ wall height. Building #6 consists of a 26’x48’ insulated pole framed small equipment storage building with a 25’ wall height.
16.2 +/- Acres of Tillable Land
The remainder of the real estate consists of 16.2 +/- acres of fine tillable farm land, comprised of 3 main soil types Drummer Silty Clay Loam (11.23 acres), Flanagan Silt Loam (4.01 acres), & Pella Silty Clay Loam (.96 acres.)
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 60 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Spring 2020
• Possession shall be at final closing, with the current farm tenant having rights to the fall 2019 crop.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Any and all Mineral Rights the seller owns shall be conveyed to the new buyer(s), the will not be a mineral rights search.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.