Tools, Trailers, Aerial Lift, Furniture, & Misc.
"Get Your Bid On" Now Through:
Mon., May 13th at 6:00 PM
(Subject to auto-extend, 75 lots will close every 15 mins)
Auction Item Preview:
Tues., May 7th from 4:00 - 5:30 PM
Auction Item Pickup:
Wed., May 15th from 3:00 - 5:30 PM
Auction Item Pickup Location:
5020 New Harmony Rd
Wood coffee table with iron accents
Leather love seat
King size wrought iron bed
Carved wooden buffet
4 drawer file cabinet
Pioneer VSX-D309 receiver, Advent speaker, Panasonic Blue Ray player,
Pioneer VSX-321 Audio/Video multi channel receiver and subwoofer
Wood top lamp table, stool
Queen size bed frame
Large concrete fountain
1960’s model Ford Project Truck
12 ft enclosed box trailer
Calavar Condor 46N FWD Arial Lift
Single axel trailer with ramp
Suzuki Eiger Quadrunner 4-wheeler
Stone top patio table (some damage)
Table, garden angel, hummingbird feeder, plate
Pair of tiki stands (one missing parts)
2 sets of Dewalt Moyer saw blades
3 bar clamps
Makita 27lb demolition hammer
Lot hand tools, wrought iron pieces, square of auto glass
Wooden chair, ceiling light, light bulbs, trash bags
Lot of misc size clamps
Echo gas blower PB-500 T
Halogen work light on stand, halogen work light
Lot of hand tools
Ryobi 2 cycle 22” hedge trimmer
Rigid wet/dry vac
Snap On Model YA167B battery charger
2 folding chairs with mesh seats
Lot of misc size machined bolts
Lot of misc hole saw bits
Square, Craftsman magnetic universal protractor, angle measuring tool
6” Ryobi orbital buffer
Milwaukee cordless drill and charger
Chargers and empty tool boxes
Acu-Rite rain chain
Hampton Bay Solar lights
Hampton Bay solar landscape lights
2 landscape lights, pebble squares,
Lot of landscape lights
Industrial sewing machine table
3 wicker chairs
Battery charger, jumper cables, car care kit, Windex outdoor patio cleaner
Contents of shelf
Contents of shelf
Contents of shelf
Irwin quick grip
Lot of clamps including large c-clamp
Lot of extension cords in tub
Power Matic table saw
Irwin Speedbor bit set, miter saw blade, Dewalt jigsaw blades
Bosch router and router guide kit
4 wheel dolly
Pair saw horses, plywood table top and misc lumber
Goodyear rubber air hose
Lot of hand tools include pry bars, rubber mallet, misc
2 extension cords
2 wiring harnesses, air blower kit of auto
4 power window kits
Bosch jigsaw model JS470E
Makita 18v cordless drill and charger
Misc grinder wheels
3/8” drive T handle set and misc drill bits
Misc Router bits
Exacto knife kit
Misc screws and bolts
Central pneumatic metal Shear
Ingersoll Rand 114GQC Hammer drill
Ingersoll Rand 231G 1/2 Inpact
Makita AN922 Angled Framing nailer
Stanley Bostitch Model N60FN 15 ga FN15 Finish Nailer
Dewalt 6” angle grinder, dewalt reciprocating saw, Milwaukee 3/8” reversing drill
Joint pro drill guide
Pittsburgh Slide Hammer Kit
Led Craftman rechargeable work light
20 ft work light with retractable reel
6/2amp dual rate battery charger
Pex Crimp Ring interchangeable die and crimp tool kit
Snap-on 18v drill and two chargers
Misc new gloves
JET 22-44 Plus Drum Sander
Grizzly 6” jointer
Kreg router stand w/ Freud 3 1/4 hp router
Husqvarna K750 Dual Charge demolition saw w/ water
Shop Vac 16 gallon; 6.5 hp
Yard Machines push mower / B&S engine
Stain glass windows
Scaffolding wheels; 3 adjustable post
Sledge; axe; wedges; wrecking kit
Hack saws; levels; squares & misc tools
Saw; concrete tools; funnels; jack & misc
Bits; extensions; hole saw; saw blades & misc
Poulan leaf blower; earthway seeder
303 hydraulic oil; anti freeze; rotella oil
Sears air compressor 2 horse power
Home lite chain has chain saw, Poulin Pro gas chain saw
18” Poulan Pro gas chain saw
Craftsman tool cart w/ contents
Folding step stool; 3 wheel cart
Tool box w/ tools; scissors & misc
Tool box w/ tools
Banister newel post and misc
Welder helmet lead and wire brushes, Misc drive nail anchors and misc
Misc oil and propane lamps
Misc paint and sealer
Two new turtle solar lamps
4 new 12/2 with ground romex wire 250ft each
Misc roof and bath silicone, 2 cycle oil, new air admittance valve kit
Decorative iron misc
Sleeve anchors, wire welder wire, test leads, 20ton jack, grease gun, floor roller, pig tail and misc clamps and tools
Tile cutter, levels, chimney sweep, trowels, clamps, mini roller
Misc unopened oil
Wasp killer, ground clear, flea spray
Replacement 03-06 Jeep Wrangler mirror, work light, Dutch oven and misc
Cast iron replacement fence spears
Led yard lights, misc cable and wire, projection lights and misc
4 shelf storage rack
Lot of Christmas; warm rite XP’s 1/2” tubing
Lot of chainsaw chain chains
Contents of top shelf
Contents of 2nd shelf
Contents of shelf
Contents of shelf
Window film; line voltage lights; contact adhesive; stone sealer & misc
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.